iPhone 7 Plus Only --- Pre-Order thread

anon(10000748)

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
The phones get delivered Friday right? I'm going to be in a hotel and leaving Saturday morning y'all think I'm safe to have it shipped to the hotel?

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm slightly worried, checked the full T-Mobile website and it says to upgrade I have to call their 1-888 number or go to a store, waiting on a response from customer care.

isuquinndog

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Re: iPhone 7 Plus Only --- Pre-Order waiting thread

So I want to share how awesome (so far) AT&T has been for me.

All this time, I thought AT&T showed I had an upgrade, all summer long. After the keynote, I went to check again and I don't have one. I still have a 5c my daughter uses on a two year contract through NEXT July. Panic time.

I discover this at like 11 pm, so their call centers are closed. But, their chat support is still open. So I try to ask what I assume is a robot. I explain the situation, they ask me to hold on. After about 15 minutes they come back and say they are able to put a manager override on that contract and will in fact allow me to upgrade the phone to a brand new iPhone 7 on Friday. Gave me the chat ID and their employee ID in case there are problems and need to reach out to support again.

As a customer since the Cingular days, I was blown away and so appreciative of this customer service, by a random chat support person in the middle of the night. Now, we will see if it works, but I'm very hopeful. I will be calling today and making sure all is good to go with the info they gave me.
Too good to be true.

Went back online tonight, referenced the chat from last night and they said they can do this, but it will take 72 hours to show up in the system. Nothing they can do. So I have to wait until Sunday, which means it'll probably be October before the phone comes. #firstworldproblems

madkoda12

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
Planning to order the Jet Black 256GB model. Also found a full body screen protector so that should help prevent the back from scratching. *fingers crossed*

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW