iPhone 7 Plus Only --- Pre-Order thread

BrayBreBai

Sep 13, 2016
Visit site
Yes. I saw a significant amount of ppl who ordered wayyy later or even a day later receive theirs or will receive theirs before me

BrayBreBai

Sep 13, 2016
Visit site
The black 7+ model was a harder model after the jet black. I didn't totally understand your post. Are you saying they ordered at a later time than you, thus had a later delivery estimate, and you ordered at 4:30AM?

Yes. I saw a significant amount of ppl who ordered wayyy later or even a day later receive theirs or will receive theirs before me

Rocket_Girl

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Update- UPS says delivery by end of day on Tues 9/20!

Another update: UPS now says 9/21 instead of 9/20. Phone has been "en route to UPS" in China for >36 hrs. Come on, UPS: Apple did their part, now hold up your end of the deal!

Good reasons to underpromise/ over deliver -because falling back a day sucks! Even if it is still sooner than original date, there's only one acceptable direction for delivery to shift: sooner, not later!

qnet

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
The worst part for me is waiting on the day it is to be delivered. I'm still waiting. The UPS drivers that deliver to my area could come anytime. Sometimes it's early, sometimes it's very late, where the latter happens most of the time. My delivery window is 1:45PM to 5:45PM, and as I type now it's 3:04PM.

The good thing about having a window is at least I got to get out, and take care of some things this morning. Now I'm just waiting.

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
So that's 3 of us today. Ya think they're next to each other, trading dirty jokes and swapping dongles?!?!?! ������

erwaso

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
Just canceled my pre-order.

Or user on here posted a link to check Apple store stock and I found my 7+ an hour away! I'm posting from it now!

tmadsen

May 28, 2009
Visit site
Haha, they must be, because mine made it to Alaska too. Thank goodness. I've got 7+ envy like mad over here! Lol. I hope mine hasn't been a bad influence on yours, y'all!

igmolitia

Sep 20, 2016
Visit site

Ordered black 7+ 128 GB on 9/10, ship date shows 10/12, still processing. Anyone else the same? Meanwhile, I'm still working with a windows phone...😐

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73