Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 36 of 44 FirstFirst ... 33343536373839 ... LastLast
Like Tree593Likes
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    57 Global Posts

Default Re: iPhone 7 Plus Only --- Pre-Order thread

So far my order page still says preparing for shipping but I do see a package on my security cameras, so who knows maybe I'll get lucky and it just shows up.
    DianaAW likes this.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    611 Global Posts

Default iPhone 7 Plus Only --- Pre-Order thread

Quote Originally Posted by Evilguppy View Post
    YESSS!!!!! http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...52f69f9366.jpg

See you guys later I need to set it up !!!
    Pics of your cuisine!!!

And your dongle...

Quote Originally Posted by 13Silverado View Post
    So I pre-ordered mine (morning of 09/09) through Verizon (office acct), matte black 128gb. I have the order #, when I check the status, it still says PRE on the website link, but there is now a delivered by 10/05/2016 on the email.

Is there any other way to track an actual date or is the 10/05 date it? Anyone else on Verizon getting it sooner or have a better way to track it?

Thanks
    Bob
    I ordered from Verizon's website. I ordered on the 12th and my phone was shipped out today for Friday delivery. I wasn't able to track it until they updated the "My Orders" page with tracking and shipping info.
    DianaAW likes this.
    iMore Intermediate

Quote Originally Posted by mpshah View Post
    Attachment 111987

So I'm from Dubai, United Arab Emirates and preordered the 7 Plus 256 GB Black on September 9th at 11:08am (which was the official time to preorder for all Tier 1 countries). As you can see the delivery date is Sept 26-28 but I'm kinda getting worried that it's still sitting at Processing Items and that the status has not changed ever since.

How accurate is Apple with their shipment estimates? You think they might delay my shipment since the 7 Plus is going through a shortage in supply?

Appreciate your thoughts and help.

Cheers.
    I find that Apple's shipping estimate are conservative. My order was supposed to arrive on September 28-30 but instead I received it yesterday evening September 20. There is no reason to worry yet, you will likely get it as stated in your order.
    mpshah and DianaAW like this.
    iMore Nanite

I ordered a matte black 7+ 128gb on 9/10 from Verizon.... Still says processing...ship date of 10/12. 😐
    iMore Newbie

I ordered mine on 9/9 from AT&T 256 7+. It's scheduled to shop between 10/28 to 11/4. 😩
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    57 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by buellertech View Post
    So far my order page still says preparing for shipping but I do see a package on my security cameras, so who knows maybe I'll get lucky and it just shows up.
    Nope no phone, just a package for my wife, dang i just wish the page would update and say ok its arriving at this time, it doesn't have to be tomorrow but i just would like to know so i don't have to keep checking lol.
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    321 Global Posts

Cancelled my 128 black order from Apple and picked up a silver in store. Had delivery of October 6-12
    DianaAW likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by moc426 View Post
    Cancelled my 128 black order from Apple and picked up a silver in store. Had delivery of October 6-12
    Congrats! I've been noticing store inventory popping up every night slightly after midnight (EST). Last night a ton of black 7 Plus's showed up and many were still available this morning. Hopefully this means Apple is catching up to demand.
    moc426 and DianaAW like this.
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    730 Global Posts

if i cancel my vzw preorder and buy at the apple store do i still get the $650 trade in? I have the boxes for trade in already

Quote Originally Posted by zmenchhofer View Post
    if i cancel my vzw preorder and buy at the apple store do i still get the $650 trade in? I have the boxes for trade in already
    Good question! You might want to contact Verizon before canceling your order.
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    161 Global Posts

Sprint pushed my date back again.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    611 Global Posts

Default iPhone 7 Plus Only --- Pre-Order thread

Quote Originally Posted by zmenchhofer View Post
    No. trade= buy & sell from same vendor (hence, trade).

Verizon is giving you $650 to buy from them.- your trade is with Verizon, not Apple. If you buy from Apple, not buying from VZW, thus no longer a trade, so no $$ from VZW.

I picked up in Apple Store today. Tech who worked w/ me said people have asked that all day: "keep telling them umm, NO".
    zmenchhofer likes this.
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    730 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket_Girl View Post
    No. Verizon is giving you $650 to buy from them.- your trade is with Verizon, not Apple. If you buy from Apple, not buying from VZW, thus no VZW trade.

I picked up in Apple Store today. Tech who worked w/ me said people have asked that all day: "keep telling them umm, NO".
    Thank you ! I guess ill just sit an wait. . .

hopefully verizon pulls in my orders. . . currently 10/12 and 10/19 both silver 7plus, 256g and 128 gig respectfully.
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    127 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 13Silverado View Post
    So I pre-ordered mine (morning of 09/09) through Verizon (office acct), matte black 128gb. I have the order #, when I check the status, it still says PRE on the website link, but there is now a delivered by 10/05/2016 on the email.

Is there any other way to track an actual date or is the 10/05 date it? Anyone else on Verizon getting it sooner or have a better way to track it?

Thanks
    Bob
    I just got my tracking # tonight about 945p EST. 7 plus 256gb Black. Original delivery date was 9/28, I paid for overnight shipping and it will be delivered today (22nd). Phone left West Chester, PA early afternoon and is currently in Indianapolis and should be on its way to NC soon! Hopefully you have the same luck and at least get it a week or so early like I did. 🏻
    DianaAW likes this.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    480 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket_Girl View Post
    This! Me too. Ordered 256GB silver that has been junketing around for four days. UPS (who has the phone!) cannot figure out when it might arrive.

Reserved one for pickup tonight, because, this:

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...67b8a90ae0.jpg
    I luckily didn't pick up the Silver 128GB yesterday, and was able to reserve a Black 128GB earlier this morning. My decision now comes down to Black (today) vs Jet Black (continue waiting for deliver: 10/14-10/21).
    RECON1 and DianaAW like this.
    iMore Nanite

Global Posts
    15 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rscott016 View Post
    I just got my tracking # tonight about 945p EST. 7 plus 256gb Black. Original delivery date was 9/28, I paid for overnight shipping and it will be delivered today (22nd). Phone left West Chester, PA early afternoon and is currently in Indianapolis and should be on its way to NC soon! Hopefully you have the same luck and at least get it a week or so early like I did. 🏻
    Same for me, only I didn't pay for shipping so it will be here Friday.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    419 Global Posts

My phone is finally on a truck to be delivered today. It should've there by the time I get home at 4. I'll get it a whole day earlier than my 9/23 delivery date lol
    DianaAW and RECON1 like this.
    iMore Nanite

So I logged into my verizon acct and checked My Orders and it still says processing, expected delivery 10/05.....so I guess I'm waiting 2 more weeks.
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    22 Global Posts

iPhone 7 Plus Only --- Pre-Order thread-imoreappimg_20160922_094124.jpg So much for my September 27th- October 10th window 😎🙌🏾
    walkingrock likes this.
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    284 Global Posts

I still have a month to go
    MasterDarque likes this.
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    57 Global Posts

So if Apple doesn't count weekend days today will be day four of Preparing for Shipment, fingers crossed that it changes today. I also have 10/04-10/10 as shipping date for matte black 128gb plus.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    447 Global Posts

Ordered my black 128gb plus from T-Mobile on September 9th, checking my account online on the 10th says I ordered it on the 10th, that sucks.
    Calls to T-Mobile and in-store visits have gotten me nowhere as far as finding out a shipping date.
    I'm stuck in the world of "still processing your order",,,, very aggravated at this point.
    Has anyone ordered a black 128gb plus from T-Mobile on the 10th and received it yet, or got tracking info at least ?

Cheers
    Davyo
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    2,729 Global Posts

Problems in Korea I guess.
    MKNicole1988 likes this.
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    57 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by erwaso View Post
    I'm betting that this is the reason mine has stayed on preparing to ship for so long.
Page 36 of 44 FirstFirst ... 33343536373839 ... LastLast