Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 30 of 44 FirstFirst ... 27282930313233 ... LastLast
Results 726 to 750 of 1087
Like Tree593Likes
  1. #726  
    qnet's Avatar
    iMore Beginner

    Posts
    66 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,340 Global Posts

    Default Re: iPhone 7 Plus Only --- Pre-Order thread

    Quote Originally Posted by CrackOne View Post
    My Jet Black 7 Plus (256 GB / Verizon - Ordered online from Apple) got bumped up from September 26 - October 3 time window to this Monday (09-19-2016) by end of end. Serial number for the device is now listed on my Apple profile. Last UPS scan has been Hong Kong for almost 24 hours now. I do know that local UPS facilities don't always scan packages like they should. OTOH, maybe they took the weekend off.
    Ditto, my same configuration and order place as yours, only AT&T; is also in Hong Kong, scheduled for delivery Monday.
    DianaAW likes this.
  2. #727  
    tmadsen's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    145 Posts
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts

    Default Re: iPhone 7 Plus Only --- Pre-Order thread

    My jet black is shipped and has a tracking number!! It's in China right now. Got my email with tracking this morning
    Evilguppy and DianaAW like this.
  3. #728  
    erwaso's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    247 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,729 Global Posts

    Default Re: iPhone 7 Plus Only --- Pre-Order thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Evilguppy View Post
    Whoa, I just got an email from Apple my phone's been shipped it'll be here Thursday woohoo!!!
    Now that is awesome because I can be home, Thursday.
    And I don't know why Apple had originally said "via USPS" because it's actually UPS and I checked the tracking number and my phone just left China.

    Now this is the kind of news I don't mind getting if I have to get up at 5:30 am on a Saturday, hehehe...
    Nice! Hopefully I get that same email at least by Monday.
    Evilguppy likes this.
  4. #729  
    Rmorton0573's Avatar
    iMore Beginner

    Posts
    81 Posts
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts

    Default Re: iPhone 7 Plus Only --- Pre-Order thread

    My 256GB Jet Black 7 Plus will be here Tuesday. Ordered from Verizon on 9/9 at 3:05 AM. My CC was charged last night. No update on Verizon's site yet, but I was able to track it by FedEx reference number. It's in Memphis Tennessee on its way to NC.
    DianaAW likes this.
  5. #730  
    guitarman85's Avatar
    iMore Newbie

    Posts
    26 Posts

    Default Re: iPhone 7 Plus Only --- Pre-Order thread

    Quote Originally Posted by CrackOne View Post
    My Jet Black 7 Plus (256 GB / Verizon - Ordered online from Apple) got bumped up from September 26 - October 3 time window to this Monday (09-19-2016) by end of end. Serial number for the device is now listed on my Apple profile. Last UPS scan has been Hong Kong for almost 24 hours now. I do know that local UPS facilities don't always scan packages like they should. OTOH, maybe they took the weekend off.
    Exact same scenario here, 128GB jet black 7plus was originally scheduled for sep 26-oct 3' got bumped up to Monday 9/19. Sitting in Hong Kong since yesterday
    DianaAW likes this.
  6. #731  
    cwilliams706's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    460 Posts
    Global Posts
    480 Global Posts

    Default Re: iPhone 7 Plus Only --- Pre-Order thread

    I still haven't received an update from AT&T about my Jet Black 128GB.
  7. #732  
    lv1
    lv1 is offline
    lv1's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    242 Posts
    Global Posts
    414 Global Posts

    Default Re: iPhone 7 Plus Only --- Pre-Order thread

    Ordered 7Plus matte black, 128GB on 9/9 at around 8:30am EST. Order status today has changed to preparing for shipment and credit card has charge pending. Delivery date was 2-3 weeks, October 4-10 and that has not changed. I predict an earlier arrival.
    DianaAW likes this.
  8. #733  
    DNRuffin's Avatar
    iMore Newbie

    Posts
    12 Posts
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts

    Default Re: iPhone 7 Plus Only --- Pre-Order thread

    Quote Originally Posted by tmcleod94 View Post
    It's not Jet Black is it? People with every other colour seem to be reporting earlier delivery times, while I've yet to see a Jet Black delivery time get bumped up.
    I pre-ordered a Jet Black iPhone 7 Plus 256GB model and my delivery time got bumped up. It was originally scheduled for Sept. 26-Oct. 3, but got bumped up to Sept. 21 on the Apple Store app, but when I tracked the shipment, it says it'll be delivered on the 19th (in two more days).
  9. #734  
    orange15's Avatar
    iMore Beginner

    Posts
    74 Posts

    Default Re: iPhone 7 Plus Only --- Pre-Order thread

    0700 this morning I was notified my iPhone 7+ 256GB Matte Black AT&T was shipped and I received my tracking number and status change to "shipped". Delivery date 21 September. Original dates 23-27 September. Coincidentally, my Apple Watch Series 2 will arrive the same day. Both new devices now appear in my Apple Support profile. It took 48 hours from CC charge and "Preparing for Shipment" to achieve actual shipment.
  10. #735  
    buellertech's Avatar
    iMore Beginner

    Posts
    56 Posts
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts

    Default Re: iPhone 7 Plus Only --- Pre-Order thread

    Quote Originally Posted by lv1 View Post
    Ordered 7Plus matte black, 128GB on 9/9 at around 8:30am EST. Order status today has changed to preparing for shipment and credit card has charge pending. Delivery date was 2-3 weeks, October 4-10 and that has not changed. I predict an earlier arrival.
    Exact same phone and original ship date. Im hoping for sometime this coming week
    Deadpool0912 likes this.
  11. #736  
    cwilliams706's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    460 Posts
    Global Posts
    480 Global Posts

    Default Re: iPhone 7 Plus Only --- Pre-Order thread

    Reading about these updates from Apple has reaffirmed my decision to never preorder from AT&T again.
    qnet and maj71303 like this.
  12. #737  
    moc426's Avatar
    iMore Newbie

    Posts
    12 Posts
    Global Posts
    321 Global Posts

    Default Re: iPhone 7 Plus Only --- Pre-Order thread

    Ordered 9/13

    Ships: 2-3 weeks
    Delivers 06 Oct, 2016 - 12 Oct, 2016 by Standard Shipping

    Hoping to get it sooner than that as I am using a temp phone now since I returned note 7 with the recall.
  13. #738  
    jstplnfrank's Avatar
    iMore Nanite

    Posts
    2 Posts
    Global Posts
    107 Global Posts

    Default Re: iPhone 7 Plus Only --- Pre-Order thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Rmorton0573 View Post
    My 256GB Jet Black 7 Plus will be here Tuesday. Ordered from Verizon on 9/9 at 3:05 AM. My CC was charged last night. No update on Verizon's site yet, but I was able to track it by FedEx reference number. It's in Memphis Tennessee on its way to NC.
    Did you use order number or phone number to track via Fedex?
  14. #739  
    gmabev's Avatar
    iMore Newbie

    Posts
    40 Posts

    Default Re: iPhone 7 Plus Only --- Pre-Order thread

    Quote Originally Posted by cwilliams706 View Post
    Reading about these updates from Apple has reaffirmed my decision to never preorder from AT&T again.
    I ordered from AT&T. My original delivery date was 9/23-30. I got mine yesterday at noon. 7+ 128g black.
    Rocket_Girl likes this.
  15. #740  

    Default Re: iPhone 7 Plus Only --- Pre-Order thread

    Got my shipping info... iP7+ will be in my hands by Tuesday. Could even be Monday . Apple Watch s2 comes on Tuesday as well
    MasterDarque and DianaAW like this.
  16. #741  
    afctee's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    288 Posts
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts

    Default Re: iPhone 7 Plus Only --- Pre-Order thread

    OMGoodness, I'm going to sleep so well tonight

    Quote Originally Posted by Evilguppy View Post
    Whoa, I just got an email from Apple my phone's been shipped it'll be here Thursday woohoo!!!
    Now that is awesome because I can be home, Thursday.
    And I don't know why Apple had originally said "via USPS" because it's actually UPS and I checked the tracking number and my phone just left China.

    Now this is the kind of news I don't mind getting if I have to get up at 5:30 am on a Saturday, hehehe...
  17. #742  

    Default Re: iPhone 7 Plus Only --- Pre-Order thread

    Well, it sounds like Apple is working like crazy to get these devices out to you all. That's great to see.
  18. #743  
    bparks115's Avatar
    iMore Beginner

    Posts
    57 Posts
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts

    Default Re: iPhone 7 Plus Only --- Pre-Order thread

    Man you guys are getting lucky. I preordered a 128GB Black 7+ at 3:13am (eastern time zone) on the 9th and got ship dates between 9/27 and 9/29. It's been sitting on "Preparing for Shipment" for two days now. 😩
  19. #744  
    erwaso's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    247 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,729 Global Posts

    Default Re: iPhone 7 Plus Only --- Pre-Order thread

    Quote Originally Posted by bparks115 View Post
    Man you guys are getting lucky. I preordered a 128GB Black 7+ at 3:13am (eastern time zone) on the 9th and got ship dates between 9/27 and 9/29. It's been sitting on "Preparing for Shipment" for two days now. 😩
    My ship date was October 4th. So mine could sit in preparing for shipment for a week!
  20. #745  
    gunnerou's Avatar
    iMore Nanite

    Posts
    3 Posts
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts

    Default Re: iPhone 7 Plus Only --- Pre-Order thread

    I'm in the same boat. Preordered a 256GB black 7 plus from Apple's site on the 9th around 2:05am CST (received confirmation email 2:10am CST). This past Thursday it switched to "Preparing for Shipment" and I've been waiting since. Tried the UPS/FedEx reference number trick and the Apple support profile trick with no luck so far.

    Estimated delivery date is between 9/28-9/29.
  21. #746  
    Evilguppy's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,353 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,831 Global Posts

    Default Re: iPhone 7 Plus Only --- Pre-Order thread

    Well holy smoking jumping jesus on a pogo stick, they've moved up my delivery date again, this time from Thursday to Wednesday woohoo!!!
    🏻🏻🏻
  22. #747  
    cwilliams706's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    460 Posts
    Global Posts
    480 Global Posts

    Default Re: iPhone 7 Plus Only --- Pre-Order thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Evilguppy View Post
    Well holy smoking jumping jesus on a pogo stick, they've moved up my delivery date again, this time from Thursday to Wednesday woohoo!!!
    🏻🏻🏻
    I'm jealous!
    Rocket_Girl likes this.
  23. #748  
    Evilguppy's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,353 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,831 Global Posts

    Default Re: iPhone 7 Plus Only --- Pre-Order thread

    Quote Originally Posted by cwilliams706 View Post
    I'm jealous!
    Don't be: I sold my kneecaps and my firstborn for this.
  24. #749  
    Richard Grinnell's Avatar
    iMore Newbie

    Posts
    15 Posts

    Default Re: iPhone 7 Plus Only --- Pre-Order thread

    Me too,
    Mine has said preparing to ship since the 9th. Estimated shipping date oct 28.
  25. #750  
    Rmorton0573's Avatar
    iMore Beginner

    Posts
    81 Posts
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts

    Default Re: iPhone 7 Plus Only --- Pre-Order thread

    Quote Originally Posted by jstplnfrank View Post
    Did you use order number or phone number to track via Fedex?
    Locationnumber_00ordernumber is the formula to use for Verizon also choose United States and your zip code leave account number blank.
Page 30 of 44 FirstFirst ... 27282930313233 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. AT&T vs Verizon & Sprint iPhone
    By mfldmike in forum iPhone 7 Plus
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-09-2016, 09:01 PM
  2. iphone 4 is hot
    By iMore Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-09-2016, 07:44 AM
  3. In store pick up for a pre order.
    By PlainEnvelopes in forum iPhone 7 Plus
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-09-2016, 05:45 AM
  4. How does the iPhone Upgrade Program work? ...
    By speedmaster in forum General Apple News & Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-08-2016, 03:21 PM
  5. how can i turn off radio in iphone 6s
    By iMore Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-08-2016, 01:39 PM

Posting Permissions