Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 27 of 44 FirstFirst ... 24252627282930 ... LastLast
Results 651 to 675 of 1087
Like Tree593Likes
  1. #651  
    Craig's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,383 Posts

    Default Re: iPhone 7 Plus Only --- Pre-Order thread

    Quote Originally Posted by RECON1 View Post
    Dang really? I repent having this option for the original watch and Apple TV.
    My guess (and only a guess) is that the option will be overused and everyone will pick a morning delivery and UPS would be overwhelmed and unable to delivery on time. Then everyone will demand $ back from UPS, be angry at them and Apple and the world would be Higgly and Piggly.
  2. #652  
    RECON1's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    377 Posts

    Default Re: iPhone 7 Plus Only --- Pre-Order thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    My guess (and only a guess) is that the option will be overused and everyone will pick a morning delivery and UPS would be overwhelmed and unable to delivery on time. Then everyone will demand $ back from UPS, be angry at them and Apple and the world would be Higgly and Piggly.
    But I love when the world is Higgly and Piggly
  3. #653  
    justin_aga's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    118 Posts
    Global Posts
    321 Global Posts

    Default Re: iPhone 7 Plus Only --- Pre-Order thread

    my 7 plus has officially landed in LA !!!
  4. #654  
    luvesuga's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    228 Posts
    Global Posts
    230 Global Posts

    Default Re: iPhone 7 Plus Only --- Pre-Order thread

    Quote Originally Posted by RECON1 View Post
    Now I'm debating whether to pick it up at the UPS location, or to just wait for it to be delivered.
    Picking mine up at UPS. Have to drop something off anyway.
    DianaAW likes this.
  5. #655  
    RECON1's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    377 Posts

    Default Re: iPhone 7 Plus Only --- Pre-Order thread

    Quote Originally Posted by luvesuga View Post
    Picking mine up at UPS. Have to drop something off anyway.
    I think it's probably too late for me now to set that up lol
  6. #656  
    luvesuga's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    228 Posts
    Global Posts
    230 Global Posts

    Default Re: iPhone 7 Plus Only --- Pre-Order thread

    Quote Originally Posted by RECON1 View Post
    Oh? Well it gives the option on UPS tracking, but idk. Never done it before
    I do it all the time through myUPS.
  7. #657  
    luvesuga's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    228 Posts
    Global Posts
    230 Global Posts

    Default Re: iPhone 7 Plus Only --- Pre-Order thread

    Quote Originally Posted by RECON1 View Post
    I think it's probably too late for me now to set that up lol
    I got an email alert this morning and did it then.
  8. #658  
    RECON1's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    377 Posts

    Default Re: iPhone 7 Plus Only --- Pre-Order thread

    Quote Originally Posted by luvesuga View Post
    I got an email alert this morning and did it then.
    I'm always worried to do it too for some reason
  9. #659  
    luvesuga's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    228 Posts
    Global Posts
    230 Global Posts

    Default Re: iPhone 7 Plus Only --- Pre-Order thread

    Quote Originally Posted by RECON1 View Post
    I'm always worried to do it too for some reason
    Should have been able to. I've changed mine the morning of before.
  10. #660  
    RECON1's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    377 Posts

    Default Re: iPhone 7 Plus Only --- Pre-Order thread

    Quote Originally Posted by luvesuga View Post
    Should have been able to. I've changed mine the morning of before.
    Lol well mine comes tomorrow so i think maybe it's a tad late? I don't even know where I'd go to pick it up.
  11. #661  
    luvesuga's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    228 Posts
    Global Posts
    230 Global Posts

    Default Re: iPhone 7 Plus Only --- Pre-Order thread

    Quote Originally Posted by RECON1 View Post
    Lol well mine comes tomorrow so i think maybe it's a tad late? I don't even know where I'd go to pick it up.
    I was able to choose a store. Picked the one closest to my job. Do you have myUPS?
  12. #662  
    RECON1's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    377 Posts

    Default Re: iPhone 7 Plus Only --- Pre-Order thread

    Quote Originally Posted by luvesuga View Post
    I was able to choose a store. Picked the one closest to my job. Do you have myUPS?
    Yes, I do.
  13. #663  
    luvesuga's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    228 Posts
    Global Posts
    230 Global Posts

    Default Re: iPhone 7 Plus Only --- Pre-Order thread

    Quote Originally Posted by RECON1 View Post
    Yes, I do.
    It was under delivery change but mine can't be changed now.
  14. #664  
    RECON1's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    377 Posts

    Default Re: iPhone 7 Plus Only --- Pre-Order thread

    Quote Originally Posted by luvesuga View Post
    It was under delivery change but mine can't be changed now.
    Hmm...tempting
  15. #665  
    luvesuga's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    228 Posts
    Global Posts
    230 Global Posts

    Default Re: iPhone 7 Plus Only --- Pre-Order thread

    Quote Originally Posted by RECON1 View Post
    Hmm...tempting
    Mine got in the city about an hour ago. The store I chose is only 10 minutes from the hub and she said they usually get packages by 8am.
    DianaAW likes this.
  16. #666  
    RECON1's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    377 Posts

    Default Re: iPhone 7 Plus Only --- Pre-Order thread

    Quote Originally Posted by luvesuga View Post
    Mine got in the city about an hour ago. The store I chose is only 10 minutes from the hub and she said they usually get packages by 8am.
    So you were able to see the list of stores before you confirmed? I ask because I wanna see what the stores are, but if none of them are close I won't continue with it.
  17. #667  
    luvesuga's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    228 Posts
    Global Posts
    230 Global Posts

    Default Re: iPhone 7 Plus Only --- Pre-Order thread

    Quote Originally Posted by RECON1 View Post
    So you were able to see the list of stores before you confirmed? I ask because I wanna see what the stores are, but if none of them are close I won't continue with it.
    Yes I had a list of 15 to choose from.
  18. #668  
    RECON1's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    377 Posts

    Default Re: iPhone 7 Plus Only --- Pre-Order thread

    Quote Originally Posted by luvesuga View Post
    Yes I had a list of 15 to choose from.
    Sweet. Thanks!
    luvesuga likes this.
  19. #669  
    Craig's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,383 Posts

    Default Re: iPhone 7 Plus Only --- Pre-Order thread

    Quote Originally Posted by luvesuga View Post
    Yes I had a list of 15 to choose from.
    I did too, through MY UPS, but every time I tried earlier today, was denied and said something like "This action cannot be applied for this item, contact UPS" so I will have to wait here for delivery.
  20. #670  
    RECON1's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    377 Posts

    Default Re: iPhone 7 Plus Only --- Pre-Order thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    I did too, through MY UPS, but every time I tried earlier today, was denied and said something like "This action cannot be applied for this item, contact UPS" so I will have to wait here for delivery.
    I think I'm just gonna wait too. Scared to mess things up this close lol
    qnet likes this.
  21. #671  
    Craig's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,383 Posts

    Default Re: iPhone 7 Plus Only --- Pre-Order thread

    Quote Originally Posted by RECON1 View Post
    I think I'm just gonna wait too. Scared to mess things up this close lol
    I still had the option.. so I tried again (as I am heading to bed) and I get the same error. Did a copy this time.. says >>> This Delivery Change Request cannot be processed. Please contact UPS for additional information.
  22. #672  
    RECON1's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    377 Posts

    Default Re: iPhone 7 Plus Only --- Pre-Order thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    I still had the option.. so I tried again (as I am heading to bed) and I get the same error. Did a copy this time.. says >>> This Delivery Change Request cannot be processed. Please contact UPS for additional information.
    Weird
  23. #673  
    tmadsen's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    145 Posts
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts

    Default Re: iPhone 7 Plus Only --- Pre-Order thread

    Card was FINALLY just charged and status changed to preparing for shipment. Ready to see some tracking info! I'm ready to get my hands on that jet black 7+ (128gb)
    DianaAW and CrackOne like this.
  24. #674  

    Default iPhone 7 Plus Only --- Pre-Order thread

    Mad at all of you today delivery people. Lol.

    My VzW rep screwed the pooch and mine will be coming at some point between today and October 5th. We just don't know when . Fingers crossed for today.
  25. #675  
    CrackOne's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    154 Posts
    Global Posts
    212 Global Posts

    Default Re: iPhone 7 Plus Only --- Pre-Order thread

    It is now 6:17 AM EST here. I just checked and my iPhone 7 Plus (Jet Black 256 GB Verizon, ordered through Apple) has been shipped. Apparently, UPS shipping label has been generated, but the phone has not yet been picked up. Projected delivery is 2-3 business days, with an estimated delivery date of 09-21-2016. Cool!
Page 27 of 44 FirstFirst ... 24252627282930 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. AT&T vs Verizon & Sprint iPhone
    By mfldmike in forum iPhone 7 Plus
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-09-2016, 09:01 PM
  2. iphone 4 is hot
    By iMore Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-09-2016, 07:44 AM
  3. In store pick up for a pre order.
    By PlainEnvelopes in forum iPhone 7 Plus
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-09-2016, 05:45 AM
  4. How does the iPhone Upgrade Program work? ...
    By speedmaster in forum General Apple News & Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-08-2016, 03:21 PM
  5. how can i turn off radio in iphone 6s
    By iMore Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-08-2016, 01:39 PM

Posting Permissions