iPhone 7 Plus Only --- Pre-Order thread

BenitoC

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
I ordered both an iPhone 7 and 7 plus, both black and 256G. I need to try both before I can commit to the plus. I'm not sure about the size of the plus but really want the duo camera set up.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I ordered the iPhone 7 Plus 256 GB Gold.

As the delivery date is still unknown, I'm eagerly waiting for an email from the delivery service.

T-Mobile Netherlands uses their own external delivery service, AMP Logistics

TheRewardisCheese

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
Looks like mine is preparing for shipping now...EXCITED

e05e3f6a51547bf332126863467a1b7d.jpg

sunnysideup22125

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
This was my easiest preorder experience. I woke up at 2:59 ...confused. Open up  store app it wasn't quite ready and then I think I got in around 3:02 picked out my phone debated if I wanted delivery or pick up. Ended up going with pick up cause I couldn't change the delivery address. Finished the order and received my email confirmation at 3:06 and went back to sleep. I woke up and had to double check that I'd actually gone through and purchased it cuz it all seemed like a dreamy memory.

consequence7

Sep 27, 2014
Visit site
I got up before 3am est to order through AT&T. Site already said preorder now. Clicked on it made my selection and then got clock countdown to 3:00 am when order could be placed. At 3 I went in a queue and waited about 2 minutes. Completed the process of placing my order (or so I thought). At very end got a message they were having technical problems to wait. I did for a while and then refreshed my screen. All looked good. Order looked complete. Yeah! 7+ 128 g black. Delivery 9/23 - 9/30. Went t sleep for a while. When woke up checked my email for confirmation but instead said there was a problem, they needed more info and to call between 7-1 or my order would be cancelled. Called promptly at 7. At 1st girl said due to high volume having trouble accessing computer and call back later. I told I wasn't going to spend all day on this and we needed to fix it now. And guess what? Her computer started working. She had to start order all over. I told her it had better not change my delivery date. In the end it all got fixed and I still have same dates. At 10 am I went with friend to our local store to order her phone. She ordered same one as me and got same delivery dates. Seriously? Funny thing here I talked to them at store yesterday and they said if I wanted sooner should order online at 3 am. What a day! I went through AT&T this time because I wanted just 1 bill. Payments for phone and monthly bill all together.

I ordered the same model with the same gb as you did and I also got the same delivery date. It's hard to believe they sold out THAT fast.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Rumor only.. I have read in other posts that there will be ZERO Jet Blacks delivered anywhere on 9/16. That the Jet Black's are not slated to ship or deliver until either October or November now. Seems odd, because they were showing available overnight in 256GB for 9/16 delivery when I ordered my Matte Black.

Maybe now, mine scheduled to ship between September 16 - and September 26.

sunnysideup22125

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Rumor only.. I have read in other posts that there will be ZERO Jet Blacks delivered anywhere on 9/16. That the Jet Black's are not slated to ship or deliver until either October or November now. Seems odd, because they were showing available overnight in 256GB for 9/16 delivery when I ordered my Matte Black.

I'm sure people who preordered and got 9/16 as there date will get there phones. However, I wouldn't be surprised if some stores got 0 on launch day. I feel like it's pretty typical for availability to be quite limited when they launch a new color.

rellyrellz

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
placed my order and got my confirmation email at 3:10am EST. I had a little trouble accessing both the mobile app and the website. It just kept saying it had something special for me and I tried on multiple devices. I also cleared my cache. After getting on, everything went seamlessly. I used the mobile app, and I enrolled in the Apple Upgrade program. I have Verizon currently and it was very easy.

128 GB Jet Black IPhone 7 +
expected delivery dat: 9/26-10/3

Same phone and delivery time as me. I got my email at 3:08am and I'm on at&t. Used att next like I did for my 6 Plus.

rellyrellz

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Ordered 7 Plus 128GB Jet Black via Apple store. Shipping October 18. I'm not that patient so I guess I'm going to the Roosevelt Field store on release day to try and get either black one in that size.

On Long Island I'm guess? Roosevelt field is my local Apple Store also. I waited on like for the 4 & 5

Hoggles

Sep 8, 2016
Visit site
Ordered a 32gb 7+ with Tmo JOD today, at about 3pm pst.

Order confirmation says 10/11- 10/23 shipping estimate.

I imagine it'll come sooner than that. Those estimates are usually way off in my experience with Tmo.

And if JOD peeps are curious...as its been mentioned already, I had to pay a $20 down payment. For the 128gb it was a $169 down payment....which kind of defeats the purpose of JOD, so I went 32gb. I'll probably use the cloud more often now. No worries.

Looking forward to my first iPhone :) Long time loyal Android user, making the switch.

trtmazda3

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
Well, guys, I did it. Bit the bullet and upgraded both lines. My wife's and mine. Got her a silver 128 GB 7 Plus and me a black 128 GB 7 Plus. We did the trade-in promo Verizon is offering. The $650 credit split over two years covers the monthly device payments minus about nine dollars a piece. I'll take it. We paid the activation/upgrade fees and taxes today.

We traded in our current phones (a Space Gray 64 GB 6 Plus and a gold 64 GB 6 Plus).

I lowered our data plan from 24 GB to 18 GB to offset the device payments being added to our bill (we were on a standard contract with the 6 Pluses). But Verizon gave us 2 GB bonus data each, so we're back up to 20 GB anyway.

The email confirmation I got says deliver by 10/12. We had a similar timeframe for our 6 Pluses when we ordered them late on release day, and they came on September 24th.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods