iPhone 7 Plus Only --- Pre-Order thread

afctee

Distinguished
May 22, 2016
Visit site
So, orders are in. Now what am I supposed to do? LOL
This feels so weird waiting for an iPhone. Oddly, I've pre-ordered countless BlackBerry devices, but, this is my first pre-order of an iPhone...

LizzieLiz001

Sep 9, 2016
Visit site
I woke up at 2:30 got through Verizon by 3:25. Of course the site was not up and ready for pre orders until after 3:05. I got the iPhone 7 Plus, Black with 256gb. Expected delivery date is September 23. I have received my email confirmation from Verizon. It actually came as soon as I made the purchase.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I woke up at 2:30 got through Verizon by 3:25. Of course the site was not up and ready for pre orders until after 3:05. I got the iPhone 7 Plus, Black with 256gb. Expected delivery date is September 23. I have received my email confirmation from Verizon. It actually came as soon as I made the purchase.

Ordered same one at 830 this morning and got same date lol

Bryan Lucas

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
At 1am MT, my wife was on the Apple Store app on her iPhone 6 and I was on Chrome on my Windows laptop. I got in to the AT&T store first, but really wanted the Apple plan. Finally we got in and it had an error for both of us. We tried again and both got the reservation code.

This morning we went to finish and they want a CREDIT card, won't accept a DEBIT card. I don't have that much available on any of my cards, but I have cash.... So, I had to make a payment that should post tonight so that I can finish up tomorrow morning.

Black 128GB 7 and Rose 128GB 7+

isuquinndog

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Since you have experience with the upgrade program, if I pay on it for 12 months then pay off as you mentioned does that mean I can now own that phone and still jump back on the upgrade program to get the next gen phone?

Meaning I would now have the iphone 7 plus then use the program to get the next phone coming out next year instead of returning the current phone in at 12 months and resigning up.

No, you have to turn the phone in if you want a new one after 12 months. If you want to keep it, you have to pay the balance or just wait until you've made all the payments.

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
I ordered the ATT Jet Black same as you it was 2am Central time it took over 30 mins for me to get my order in for the countless freezing of safari. Finally got feed up opened the dang chrome browser and what do you know the crap went through on the first try got the iphone upgrade plan got the 128gb jet black att and the biggie it will be delivered in Nov (total fail) I just finsihed the transaction ranted and went to bed. I have been doing this since the iphone 3G and always got in for the first day delivery this time nooooooo thanskgiving will be here you got to laugh hahahahaha hahahaha about to go and hit my head on my desk after being up late and tired peace nice day everyone.

yup same here. The damn slow browser and then the delay and then the November crap. I went into local ATT store , they cancelled my order and told me they will have a Plus 256 JetBlack in next Friday reserved for me. The email confirmarion sayd end of October tho.... should I be worried?

lv1

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Tried ordering around 3:30am EST. Apple Store app said store,was closed. Switched over to Safari after a while. I was looking for black or jet black iPhone+ for store pick up in PA or MD. None available for Verizon network in any memory configuration. Gave up figuring I would try in morning or just buy it when they have stock in the store. Tried again around 8:00 am and after looking at different options and upgrade plans, decided to go back to the old way and bought a 128gb black iPhone 7+ from Verizon with 2 year agreement since I always keep it for 2 years anyway. I will trade in a 6+ to defray the cost. Delivery is October 4-10.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Since you have experience with the upgrade program, if I pay on it for 12 months then pay off as you mentioned does that mean I can now own that phone and still jump back on the upgrade program to get the next gen phone?

Meaning I would now have the iphone 7 plus then use the program to get the next phone coming out next year instead of returning the current phone in at 12 months and resigning up.

If you're asking if you can keep the 7 after 12 payment AND ALSO then paying off the remaining 12 payment balance, yes you could use the upgrade program to get a new phone again. It would be like signing up new for the upgrade program again since you paid the other phone off first. Not sure why you would do this other than to get Applecare+ bundled in without buying it separately. It's basically no different than just financing the phone on a 24 month payment plan and paying it off 12 months early and adding on Applecare.

No, you have to turn the phone in if you want a new one after 12 months. If you want to keep it, you have to pay the balance or just wait until you've made all the payments.

Sounds like buellertech was asking if they can use the upgrade program if they've paid the entire 24 months of payments at the 12 month mark.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
yup same here. The damn slow browser and then the delay and then the November crap. I went into local ATT store , they cancelled my order and told me they will have a Plus 256 JetBlack in next Friday reserved for me. The email confirmarion sayd end of October tho.... should I be worried?

Rumor only.. I have read in other posts that there will be ZERO Jet Blacks delivered anywhere on 9/16. That the Jet Black's are not slated to ship or deliver until either October or November now. Seems odd, because they were showing available overnight in 256GB for 9/16 delivery when I ordered my Matte Black.

willows3

Jun 10, 2010
www.myspace.com
iPhone 7 plus jet black, 128gig (to double the gigs felt too excessive lol) Shipping between October 4-10th. Not soon enough! I'm such a sucker.. Lol

LSglock89

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
Rumor only.. I have read in other posts that there will be ZERO Jet Blacks delivered anywhere on 9/16. That the Jet Black's are not slated to ship or deliver until either October or November now. Seems odd, because they were showing available overnight in 256GB for 9/16 delivery when I ordered my Matte Black.

Also heard this rumor from a Tmobile rep

gmabev

Jun 4, 2015
Visit site
I got up before 3am est to order through AT&T. Site already said preorder now. Clicked on it made my selection and then got clock countdown to 3:00 am when order could be placed. At 3 I went in a queue and waited about 2 minutes. Completed the process of placing my order (or so I thought). At very end got a message they were having technical problems to wait. I did for a while and then refreshed my screen. All looked good. Order looked complete. Yeah! 7+ 128 g black. Delivery 9/23 - 9/30. Went t sleep for a while. When woke up checked my email for confirmation but instead said there was a problem, they needed more info and to call between 7-1 or my order would be cancelled. Called promptly at 7. At 1st girl said due to high volume having trouble accessing computer and call back later. I told I wasn't going to spend all day on this and we needed to fix it now. And guess what? Her computer started working. She had to start order all over. I told her it had better not change my delivery date. In the end it all got fixed and I still have same dates. At 10 am I went with friend to our local store to order her phone. She ordered same one as me and got same delivery dates. Seriously? Funny thing here I talked to them at store yesterday and they said if I wanted sooner should order online at 3 am. What a day! I went through AT&T this time because I wanted just 1 bill. Payments for phone and monthly bill all together.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative