need advice!

Deanig_12

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
hello fellow imore people i would like a little advice on my iphone 6s screen ive just recently moved back to apple and i didnt used a screen protector i know i know!! i should have lol but i wanted to bare it all whilst that was fun today ive notice slight scuff on my screen from my jacket pocket EEEEK! i have the black screen on my iphone 6s atm i was wondering if i could change it to the white version if possible and if so how would i go about getting the screen thanks all :)

Deanig_12

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
god had it about 7 month and near enuff brand new i know how to fix the screen was just wondering if I could change to the white screen is it possible thanks

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Well I hate to tell you, but I don't think exchanging it for a different phone is possible. Apple gives buyers 14 days to return an iPhone. If this were a manufacturing defect, it might still be under warranty, but since you've had your phone for 7 months, I doubt i's possible.

I have seen various glass screen protectors that have look like white or black face plates. Maybe you could find one of those? Either way, good luck!

Deanig_12

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
Well I hate to tell you, but I don't think exchanging it for a different phone is possible. Apple gives buyers 14 days to return an iPhone. If this were a manufacturing defect, it might still be under warranty, but since you've had your phone for 7 months, I doubt i's possible.

I have seen various glass screen protectors that have look like white or black face plates. Maybe you could find one of those? Either way, good luck!

eh i dont wanna exchange my phone :s i want to know can i put a new lcd creen on but the white version

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
eh i dont wanna exchange my phone :s i want to know can i put a new lcd creen on but the white version

You can, it will void your warranty on your phone though, and if you've never done work on a phone before I would recommend finding a store that does work like that. Playing inside a phone is tasking, I replaced a charging port once, lost a screw which are an 1/8" at the longest. Then you have your ribbon cables and such. There are numerous thing to detach and reattach even just to change the faceplate.

Deanig_12

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
You can, it will void your warranty on your phone though, and if you've never done work on a phone before I would recommend finding a store that does work like that. Playing inside a phone is tasking, I replaced a charging port once, lost a screw which are an 1/8" at the longest. Then you have your ribbon cables and such. There are numerous thing to detach and reattach even just to change the faceplate.

thanks just wanted to check that i could!

upandover

Jan 27, 2017
Visit site
It's a big and expensive job for the sake of a scratch, but yes, you can. I'm not sure Apple would change the color of the screen for you so you'd have to find a an unofficial repairer.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I wouldn't suggest changing the screen yourself. Maybe you could find a store to do it for you professionally.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW