hello fellow imore people i would like a little advice on my iphone 6s screen ive just recently moved back to apple and i didnt used a screen protector i know i know!! i should have lol but i wanted to bare it all whilst that was fun today ive notice slight scuff on my screen from my jacket pocket EEEEK! i have the black screen on my iphone 6s atm i was wondering if i could change it to the white version if possible and if so how would i go about getting the screen thanks all
    02-13-2017 05:32 AM
    Remember to get a tempered glass screen protector on your next iPhone
    Deanig_12 and metalchick719 like this.
    02-13-2017 05:33 AM
    How long have you had your phone? And did you buy it new?
    Deanig_12 likes this.
    02-13-2017 07:42 AM
    god had it about 7 month and near enuff brand new i know how to fix the screen was just wondering if I could change to the white screen is it possible thanks
    02-13-2017 10:30 AM
    Well I hate to tell you, but I don't think exchanging it for a different phone is possible. Apple gives buyers 14 days to return an iPhone. If this were a manufacturing defect, it might still be under warranty, but since you've had your phone for 7 months, I doubt i's possible.

I have seen various glass screen protectors that have look like white or black face plates. Maybe you could find one of those? Either way, good luck!
    metalchick719 likes this.
    02-13-2017 10:56 AM
    Well I hate to tell you, but I don't think exchanging it for a different phone is possible. Apple gives buyers 14 days to return an iPhone. If this were a manufacturing defect, it might still be under warranty, but since you've had your phone for 7 months, I doubt i's possible.

I have seen various glass screen protectors that have look like white or black face plates. Maybe you could find one of those? Either way, good luck!
    eh i dont wanna exchange my phone :s i want to know can i put a new lcd creen on but the white version
    02-13-2017 11:32 AM
    eh i dont wanna exchange my phone :s i want to know can i put a new lcd creen on but the white version
    I'm pretty sure you can!!!
    02-13-2017 12:06 PM
    You can, it will void your warranty on your phone though, and if you've never done work on a phone before I would recommend finding a store that does work like that. Playing inside a phone is tasking, I replaced a charging port once, lost a screw which are an 1/8" at the longest. Then you have your ribbon cables and such. There are numerous thing to detach and reattach even just to change the faceplate.
    Deanig_12 and Annie_i6s like this.
    02-13-2017 12:18 PM
    You can, it will void your warranty on your phone though, and if you've never done work on a phone before I would recommend finding a store that does work like that. Playing inside a phone is tasking, I replaced a charging port once, lost a screw which are an 1/8" at the longest. Then you have your ribbon cables and such. There are numerous thing to detach and reattach even just to change the faceplate.

thanks just wanted to check that i could!
    02-13-2017 12:34 PM
    It's a big and expensive job for the sake of a scratch, but yes, you can. I'm not sure Apple would change the color of the screen for you so you'd have to find a an unofficial repairer.
    02-13-2017 01:11 PM
    its ok i know how to do it im very tech savy
    02-13-2017 01:27 PM
    I wouldn't suggest changing the screen yourself. Maybe you could find a store to do it for you professionally.
    02-15-2017 09:22 PM
    I wouldn't suggest changing the screen yourself. Maybe you could find a store to do it for you professionally.
    thank done this plenty of times so i know what im doing was just askin if a could put the white version on
    02-19-2017 08:58 PM