Finally First Apple....

Vyenkatesh

Jan 3, 2015
Visit site
Finally After long thought process for many months, today I purchased my first Apple product. IPhone 6s 32GB- Space Grey. Used Windows phone for almost 3 years and still has 1520. At the moment getting used to new controls, setting various options and yes browsing app store. Will certainly browse through various threads for good apps. Updated to 10.1 as well.

Overall fantastic product, crisp screen, great hardware finish. App quality is far more superior than other 2 OS. Yet to test the camera.

Will post my further experience soon.

Vyenkatesh

Posted via the iMore App for Android

Vyenkatesh

Jan 3, 2015
Visit site
Forgot to mention due to excitement yesterday that I have opted for Tempered Glass and Casemate military grade transparent case as well.

Now browsing Forum for below: -

1. Wallpapers.. Specially custom done by Firedept10. They are amazing.
2. App suggestions.

Asking Siri whole day to do lot of things to explore what else she can do as I have used Cortana on Windows phone till date. I am using phone too much now so can't judge battery performance, will do that after some days when I return to normal usage pattern.

Excitement continues.. Will be back with more updates tomorrow...

thormariusp

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
For wallpapers, I'd check out WLPPR. The app is free, but you can pay to unlock additional packs. Great content.

And also, enjoy your new phone! :)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Finally After long thought process for many months, today I purchased my first Apple product. IPhone 6s 32GB- Space Grey. Used Windows phone for almost 3 years and still has 1520. At the moment getting used to new controls, setting various options and yes browsing app store. Will certainly browse through various threads for good apps. Updated to 10.1 as well.

Overall fantastic product, crisp screen, great hardware finish. App quality is far more superior than other 2 OS. Yet to test the camera.

Will post my further experience soon.

Vyenkatesh

Excellent, and I hope you continue to be impressed with your new iPhone.

Vyenkatesh

Jan 3, 2015
Visit site
Yes... IPhone keeps me impressed while I use it. Searching for good must have apps. I remember reading threads on this but not able to find out.

Vyenkatesh

Jan 3, 2015
Visit site
At present I have configured my Microsoft Live account and using contacts from there. Is there any way to import them on iCloud?

I have contacts option selected in iCloud, but when I login on icloud on web I don't see them. Do I need to import contacts locally on my phone by using VCF option and then they will be synched to iCloud? Is there any other way to import contacts directly to iCloud and if I do so will they be duplicate on my phone as they will be reverse synched to phone from iCloud.

Sorry for long question.

Vyenkatesh

Jan 3, 2015
Visit site
Directions in Map doesn't work at all whatever way I select. It shows Directions not available. Neither for for drive, walk, transport, ride. I am in Mumbai India. It also doesn't show nearby locations as well.

Vyenkatesh

Jan 3, 2015
Visit site
Since few days I have observed that Wi-Fi is disconnecting abruptly at any time. I have tried network reset, switching on Airplane mode on-off-on, soft reset, forget network option. But none of the options helped. Can anyone suggest any solution. I have 10.2.1.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro