Can't connect Device to itunes!!

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Hi I just got my iphone 6s today, updated it to ios 10. Anyways I keep getting this message when I try to connect it to itunes "iTunes could not connect to the iPhone ?iPhone? because an invalid response was received from the device." :( I already tried restarting the phone... any luck? I heard you may need the new OS on the macbook for it to work... I hope not!!! I have an old 2011 macbook :(

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Hi I just got my iphone 6s today, updated it to ios 10. Anyways I keep getting this message when I try to connect it to itunes "iTunes could not connect to the iPhone “iPhone” because an invalid response was received from the device." :( I already tried restarting the phone... any luck? I heard you may need the new OS on the macbook for it to work... I hope not!!! I have an old 2011 macbook :(

Try updating iTunes first. Or make sure your phone is up to date. I have seen this myself a few years ago when I was not up to date on both the iOS on my phone and iTunes. Updated and problem went away. I am not sure why you would worry about updating to Sierra. I have a 2010 MacBook Pro running Sierra and it could not be running any better. Hopefully my suggestions will help you solve your issue.

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I have both updated my phone to ios10 and itunes to the latest version. I have a macbook and it still won't recognize the device. I will try installing sierra though... is it required for it to work? is there any more advice?

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Ok solved it, I crazily updated my 2011 macbookpro from Lion OS to the new Sierra one. It didn't appear to completely match my computer as there is some errors with compatibility issues but for the most part work my computer still functions which I'm surprised. What sucks is I noticed a considerable lag, but it may be also just getting used to it. But much to my surprise, now itunes finally recognizes my iphone 6s lol. All good with me now, due for a new computer soon anyways.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro