Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree19Likes
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    2,562 Global Posts

Default Re: iOS 10 on the 6s

Adding to my previous post, iOS 10 has been great except for one thing. On Monday, I went grocery shopping in my neighborhood and found that Apple Pay didn't work. I tried it twice, to no avail. I read that it's an issue related to the "Press home to unlock" feature? I guess I'll have to use the workaround and enable Touch ID to unlock the screen any time I go shopping and plan on using Apple Pay. That'll take some remembering, though.
    Last edited by metalchick719; 10-11-2016 at 06:11 PM. Reason: Left out a sentence
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    4,524 Global Posts

Default iOS 10 on the 6s

Apple Pay continues to work fine for me. Rest my thumb on the home button; bring the top of the phone down to the reader; Apple Pay works fine, as it did on iOS 9.

I don't have rest to unlock turned on.

So maybe there was something wrong with the terminal at your grocery store that day?
    metalchick719 likes this.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    2,562 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by doogald View Post
    Apple Pay continues to work fine for me. Rest my thumb on the home button; bring the top of the phone down to the reader; Apple Pay works fine, as it did on iOS 9.

I don't have rest to unlock turned on.

So maybe there was something wrong with the terminal at your grocery store that day?
    I guess that's possible. I'll definitely try using it again, most likely tomorrow since I'm planning another shopping trip at a store I typically use Apple Pay. I'll report back on whether or not it works.
    Banned

You're lucky. My alarm stops ringing! I have to power off my iPhone so that the alarm would ring again.
    iMore Pro

I have had it since it became public and have had no problems at all. The imessage app is excellent and the camera as well.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12