- 10-11-2016, 06:10 PM #26
Re: iOS 10 on the 6s
Adding to my previous post, iOS 10 has been great except for one thing. On Monday, I went grocery shopping in my neighborhood and found that Apple Pay didn't work. I tried it twice, to no avail. I read that it's an issue related to the "Press home to unlock" feature? I guess I'll have to use the workaround and enable Touch ID to unlock the screen any time I go shopping and plan on using Apple Pay. That'll take some remembering, though.
Last edited by metalchick719; 10-11-2016 at 06:11 PM. Reason: Left out a sentence
- 10-11-2016, 11:10 PM #27
iOS 10 on the 6s
Apple Pay continues to work fine for me. Rest my thumb on the home button; bring the top of the phone down to the reader; Apple Pay works fine, as it did on iOS 9.
I don't have rest to unlock turned on.
So maybe there was something wrong with the terminal at your grocery store that day?
- 10-12-2016, 07:50 PM #28
- 10-13-2016, 04:57 AM #29
- 10-14-2016, 01:19 PM #30
- By bed269 in forum iPhone 7 PlusReplies: 10Last Post: 09-26-2016, 02:08 AM
- By Jayzen in forum macOS SierraReplies: 0Last Post: 09-25-2016, 01:50 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-25-2016, 01:30 PM
- By Donkichot in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-25-2016, 01:25 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-25-2016, 12:41 PM