- 10-02-2016, 01:57 PM #26
Re: 16GB and 64GB 6s dropped... interesting...
I have a 64gb 6s... phone was dropped (not by me) and the screen shattered . I have insurance on it and have never filed a claim so I went online and filed. It said the 64gb rose gold was on backorder. 5 days later it was still on backorder. Got an email saying typically they are shipped off backorder in 1-3 days. So I called. They are sending me a 128gb for the replacement of the 64gb. I didn't realize they took the 64gb away. Now after seeing this thread I see why they did that.
- 10-02-2016, 02:00 PM #27
- By libra89 in forum iPhone SEReplies: 6Last Post: 09-13-2016, 05:56 PM
- By TLD1 in forum iPhone 7Replies: 10Last Post: 09-09-2016, 05:50 AM
- By Davyo in forum iPhone 7 PlusReplies: 3Last Post: 09-08-2016, 12:11 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-07-2016, 08:12 PM
- By emotional Queen in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 09-07-2016, 07:33 PM