Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Nanite

Default Watch iPhone 6s LTE on Apple TV......I have really bad internet.

I have an iPhone 6s running iOS 9.3.4 and I have an apple tv (unknown vintage, small black box). I also have lousy internet. No band width and keeps going on and off. LTE is working fine and unlimited. I want to get Netflix on my iPhone using LTE and watch it on my TV which is connected to my Apple TV. Is this possible? Thanks.
    iMore Elite

Default Re: Watch iPhone 6s LTE on Apple TV......I have really bad internet.

You can use AirPlay to stream from your phone to Apple TV. Apple also makes an adapter to take an HDMI cable and allow it to plug into the lightning port on your iPhone or iPad.
  3. Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  
    iMore Nanite

Thanks Metllicamilitia. When I am watching Netflix on my phone using LTE I don't see an AirPlay choice. Only AirDrop.
    iMore Genius

You won't see an AirPlay option on your phone until there is a device capable of using it from your phone.