iPhone 6S - Restoring from Backup Stuck at Time Reamaining: estimating...

adamjackson

Apr 26, 2016
Visit site
Trying to setup my new iPhone and it is stuck at restoring my iCloud backup at the time remaining: estimating part.

I turned it off and back on, disabled Find my IPhone on the old phone, but it is still hanging there. Been about 45 minutes or so now.

Just wondering if anyone else had this issue or if it is just that a lot of people are restoring their phones and the servers are just overloaded or something.

Thanks!

Tags: http://ringtonedownloads.mobi/country-ringtones/, free iphones ringtones, xe toyota altis 2016, toyota hilux 2016

Last edited:

DarlaMack

Apple TV Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Trying to setup my new iPhone and it is stuck at restoring my iCloud backup at the time remaining: estimating part.

I turned it off and back on, disabled Find my IPhone on the old phone, but it is still hanging there. Been about 45 minutes or so now.

Just wondering if anyone else had this issue or if it is just that a lot of people are restoring their phones and the servers are just overloaded or something.

Thanks!

Your internet connection plays a big part in your restore. It could be the servers, but I wouldn't suggest turning the phone off and on too much. You can always set it up as new and restore it later using your iCloud information, but if it bothers you too much I would go ahead and give Apple a call.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711