- iMore Newbie
- 14 Posts
New to Iphone 6s and ApplePay
New to all of this after coming from a Galaxy S6 piece of garbage. I'd love to use ApplePay and have my credit card set up within the wallet app. Now...I set up a 6 digit passcode to be able to use ApplePay, instead of a fingerprint. What little I've been able to see about ApplePay shows using a finger/thumbprint to activate payment. Do I need to do something different or can I complete payment using my 6 digit security passcode? Also...it talks about boarding passes and the such in Wallet. We will be flying in about a week via Delta, so how do I get a boarding pass into my Wallet?
Sorry if these are questions that everyone knows about, but I'm kinda lost right now.
Thank you in advance.
- Best AnswerJul 24 2016 | 7:09 pm EDT
Download the delta app and set it up to use with Wallet. I've used it with Delta earlier this year. Works great.
- 07-24-2016, 07:07 PM #2
- 07-24-2016, 07:09 PM #3
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 14Last Post: 08-18-2016, 09:17 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Pokemon GoReplies: 2Last Post: 07-29-2016, 12:20 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 07-24-2016, 09:39 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-24-2016, 05:51 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-24-2016, 05:38 PM