New to iPhone 6s and ApplePay, any help?

doniP6S

Jul 24, 2016
Visit site
New to Iphone 6s and ApplePay

New to all of this after coming from a Galaxy S6 piece of garbage. I'd love to use ApplePay and have my credit card set up within the wallet app. Now...I set up a 6 digit passcode to be able to use ApplePay, instead of a fingerprint. What little I've been able to see about ApplePay shows using a finger/thumbprint to activate payment. Do I need to do something different or can I complete payment using my 6 digit security passcode? Also...it talks about boarding passes and the such in Wallet. We will be flying in about a week via Delta, so how do I get a boarding pass into my Wallet?
Sorry if these are questions that everyone knows about, but I'm kinda lost right now.
Thank you in advance.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: New to Iphone 6s and ApplePay

New to all of this after coming from a Galaxy S6 piece of garbage. I'd love to use ApplePay and have my credit card set up within the wallet app. Now...I set up a 6 digit passcode to be able to use ApplePay, instead of a fingerprint. What little I've been able to see about ApplePay shows using a finger/thumbprint to activate payment. Do I need to do something different or can I complete payment using my 6 digit security passcode? Also...it talks about boarding passes and the such in Wallet. We will be flying in about a week via Delta, so how do I get a boarding pass into my Wallet?
Sorry if these are questions that everyone knows about, but I'm kinda lost right now.
Thank you in advance.

Unless you have an Apple Watch, you have to use the TouchID feature to pay via Apple Pay.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Re: New to Iphone 6s and ApplePay

Download the delta app and set it up to use with Wallet. I've used it with Delta earlier this year. Works great.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711