Zedge Ringtone issue
ZEDGE says it can't download ringtones for my Iphone 6s. WHY NOT? And what is an alternative?
- Best AnswerJul 24 2016 | 1:53 pm EDT
- 07-24-2016, 01:53 PM #2
Zedge Ringtone issue, why won't it download to my 6s?
Last edited by Just_Me_D; 08-01-2016 at 08:48 PM.
- 08-01-2016, 08:45 PM #3iMore Pro
- 627 Posts
Re: Zedge Ringtone issue
I am guessing that you may be coming from an android phone. IOS doesn't let you download ring tones from Zedge like android does. I can't remember the process as I'm not using an iPhone right now but there should be instructions within the app if I remember correctly.
- 08-07-2016, 11:56 AM #4iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: Zedge Ringtone issue, why won't it download to my 6s?
i think i remember it. u have to connect phone to ur pc.
in iTunes app, u will be able to find the downloaded ringtones under that Zedge app. copy them to ur pc / mac. then copy those ringtones back to ur phone by importing those files.
- By MikeElmendorf in forum iOS 9Replies: 18Last Post: 08-12-2016, 05:28 AM
- By jenni122701 in forum iOS 10Replies: 1Last Post: 07-20-2016, 02:19 PM
- By truenorthstrong in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 07-18-2016, 12:15 PM
- By bosonob in forum Wallpapers & RingtonesReplies: 1Last Post: 07-15-2016, 09:02 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 1Last Post: 07-15-2016, 10:21 AM