my son has an iphone 6s which he is unable to access.
He doesnt think he has icloud. The lady in the vodaphone shop where we have a contract told him he must have icloud otherwise he wouldnt be able to use his phone. Is this true? If so how can he find out what his icloud account is?
- Best AnswerJul 21 2016 | 2:18 pm EDT
- 07-21-2016, 01:21 PM #2
- 4,706 Posts
Re: my son has an iphone 6s which he is unable to access.
Does your son have an Apple ID created? That will be all he requires to setup iCloud. Here is a guide by Apple on how to create an Apple ID. Your son can also use that guide to check if he ever created an Apple ID. Hope this info helps you.
- 07-21-2016, 02:18 PM #3
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-25-2016, 12:21 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-23-2016, 02:53 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Pokemon GoReplies: 1Last Post: 07-21-2016, 02:05 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-21-2016, 12:30 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-21-2016, 12:00 PM