Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By nikkisharif
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Question Some contacts greyed out re forwarding email

If I try to forward an email (plane res. info) to someone their phone contact is greyed out. Other numbers in contacts are normal and will work (using the + sign to load ). Longtime issue, frustrating. Iphone 6s IOS 9.3.2 Any ideas? Thx and please respond soon. Steve
    Last edited by firedept10; 07-17-2016 at 07:32 PM. Reason: Email address posted

Default Re: Some contacts greyed out re forwarding email

Welcome to iMore!

Pleas have a look at the Community Rules & Guidelines in regards to posting Private Info. Thank you.

Private Info - Do not post personal contact information of yourself or others. This includes email addresses, phone numbers, serial numbers, IMEIs, account information and addresses. If you wish to contact another member, please send them a private message. This is for your protection. We reserve the right to remove this information from public view immediately to protect our members.

Default Some contacts greyed out re forwarding email

Welcome to iMore! I have no idea why some are grayed out. Most of mine are. But I tap on them and they work, so I don't worry about it. Do they not work for you?

It could be these are contacts that have no email address in their contact card. Check those grayed out and see.

Default Re: Some contacts greyed out re forwarding email

Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    It could be these are contacts that have no email address in their contact card. Check those grayed out and see.
    ^THIS....my greyed out contacts don't have email addresses.
    Tartarus likes this.