Why are some contacts grayed out when forwarding emails?

I

iMore Question

Some contacts greyed out re forwarding email

If I try to forward an email (plane res. info) to someone their phone contact is greyed out. Other numbers in contacts are normal and will work (using the + sign to load ). Longtime issue, frustrating. Iphone 6s IOS 9.3.2 Any ideas? Thx and please respond soon. Steve

Last edited by a moderator:

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Re: Some contacts greyed out re forwarding email

Welcome to iMore!

Pleas have a look at the Community Rules & Guidelines in regards to posting Private Info. Thank you.

Private Info - Do not post personal contact information of yourself or others. This includes email addresses, phone numbers, serial numbers, IMEIs, account information and addresses. If you wish to contact another member, please send them a private message. This is for your protection. We reserve the right to remove this information from public view immediately to protect our members.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Some contacts greyed out re forwarding email

Welcome to iMore! I have no idea why some are grayed out. Most of mine are. But I tap on them and they work, so I don't worry about it. Do they not work for you?

It could be these are contacts that have no email address in their contact card. Check those grayed out and see.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234