Iphone 6s. Battery was at 40% and it just went dead
Iphone 6s 64GB. Was using phone when the screen dimmed. No response from any button and then the screen went black. Tried the power button for 30 sec as well as the power/home combo. Nothing. Battery was at 40% before screen went dark. I have left it on the charger for over an hour with no change. Next appointment available at Apple store is Thursday...Please help!!!!
- 07-16-2016, 06:06 PM #2
- 07-16-2016, 07:42 PM #3
- 07-24-2016, 12:19 PM #4iMore Newbie
- 49 Posts
Re: Iphone 6s. Battery was at 40% and it just went dead
Have you tried using iTunes and taking a complete backup. Then resetting the device and then restoring your backup? That could solve the issues but it is likely to have a faulty battery. A Genius Bar would replace it for you.
- 07-26-2016, 06:06 AM #5iMore Newbie
- 21 Posts
Re: iPhone 6s. Battery was at 40 and it just went dead. What do I do?
If you can get to the Apple Store when it first opens you can be seen usually pretty quick! Might have to wait an hour or so if its later in the day but regardless they can definitely see you today if youre willing to wait a bit!
- 07-26-2016, 03:17 PM #6
- 07-27-2016, 06:32 AM #7
- 07-27-2016, 06:34 AM #8
- 07-27-2016, 06:36 AM #9
- 08-24-2016, 10:46 AM #10
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-20-2016, 10:49 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-17-2016, 06:44 PM
- By Carla Puckett in forum Pokemon GoReplies: 3Last Post: 07-16-2016, 06:55 PM
- By gpobernardo in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 07-16-2016, 01:52 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-16-2016, 12:40 PM