Well, this opened my eyes

eriks1805

Jul 15, 2016
Visit site
I was a diehard user of Android for many years. Struggling with all the little hic-ups from the Android system. My wife is Iphone user from day one and eventually told me "why not get an Iphone?" :huh:

Okay, gave it a try and traded in my S7 for a brandnew Iphone 6S. WOW! Should have done this way sooner. No more spontaneous reboots and freezes. Everything smooth.

I'am happy:)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Outstanding!!!, and thank you for sharing your story with us. Enjoy your new toy...

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Welcome! My husband's LG G4 crapped out suddenly this week. He's currently "stuck" with my rose gold 6S. He's a diehard as well and I'm secretly hoping the 6S will grow on him while he decides what his next device will be.

dc9super80

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
Welcome. I still enjoy Android, and do use it from time to time. But since putting iOS 10 on my iPhone 6s, i am convinced iOS currently offers me more than Android.

P.S. I have never been interested in launchers and aesthetic modifications. On my Android phone, I simply install Google Launcher anyhow. I just a well functioning system in which I can be productive in areas I consider important, especially considering the fact that I use an OSX computer. iOS currently wins.

Eclipse2K

Jul 17, 2016
Visit site
Your experience resembles mine in many ways. I switched from a Nexus 6P to an iPhone 6s about a month ago and have no regrets. My 2012 Acura TSX allows me to use my phone as an iPod with a USB connection which sure beats any Bluetooth connection due to random interference. FaceTime is neat but I am aware that it's basically Skype. I love the lack of limitations on sending video through iMessage too. But one thing I can't believe is how superior the camera is. It gets the shot the first time and quickly. On Android, no matter if it was a Note, S7, Nexus, etc, focusing was a pain. My main gripe with iPhone is the ridiculous steps one must take to create a ringtone but once I did it once I now do it within seconds.

So far loving that I switched. Not trying to high jack your thread. I just figure we can keep our similar stories here. :)

alc1575

Jul 28, 2016
Visit site
Yay, congrats! Enjoy your new phone.

My DH was a self-professed Apple "hater"....guess who bought himself a Space Grey 6s last week?! :laughing:

itsnotmeitsyou

Aug 2, 2016
Visit site
Yay, congrats! Enjoy your new phone.

My DH was a self-professed Apple "hater"....guess who bought himself a Space Grey 6s last week?! :laughing:

I've come to the conclusion that most people who are Apple "haters" are those who have never tried an Apple product. I was one of them, just because I always read that iOS was locked down and couldn't do anything except open apps.

I love my iPhone 6S+ and can't wait to order the 7.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2