Well, this opened my eyes

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I've come to the conclusion that most people who are Apple "haters" are those who have never tried an Apple product. I was one of them, just because I always read that iOS was locked down and couldn't do anything except open apps.

I love my iPhone 6S+ and can't wait to order the 7.

Very true. There are advantages and disadvantages to every ecosystem. Those who are open-minded and well-informed understand that neither Apple or Android suck. The "best" ecosystem is a matter of opinion and depends on the individual's use case.

That70sGAdawg

Trusted Member
Aug 18, 2014
Visit site
I have an iPhone 6S, and have had every iPhone to date. I have also tried various Android phones like the HTC and Motorola models for their stereo speakers - I've NEVER had and freezes or spontaneous reboots with my Android phones and think that is Bull from Apple fanboys...

Your experiences may vary.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
I have an iPhone 6S, and have had every iPhone to date. I have also tried various Android phones like the HTC and Motorola models for their stereo speakers - I've NEVER had and freezes or spontaneous reboots with my Android phones and think that is Bull from Apple fanboys...

Exactly!

Vijay_Anand

Jun 26, 2016
Visit site
I've come to the conclusion that most people who are Apple "haters" are those who have never tried an Apple product. I was one of them, just because I always read that iOS was locked down and couldn't do anything except open apps.

I love my iPhone 6S+ and can't wait to order the 7.

Truer words have never been spoken (written?).

Anyway, I recently got an iPhone 6s after 15 months on Windows and two-and-half years of Android previously.

There's nothing I miss from Android and the only thing I miss from Windows is the magnificent camera on my Lumia 950.

The iPhone has blown me away!

Honey Beagle

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
I was a diehard user of Android for many years. Struggling with all the little hic-ups from the Android system. My wife is Iphone user from day one and eventually told me "why not get an Iphone?" :huh:

Okay, gave it a try and traded in my S7 for a brandnew Iphone 6S. WOW! Should have done this way sooner. No more spontaneous reboots and freezes. Everything smooth.

I'am happy:)

Apple devices are much less complicated than android devices.

Pcmx

Jun 18, 2015
Visit site

I have a 6s too and it's the one that random reboots as well as my iPod dies requiring buttons to be held down to come back on. I like the look and feel of Apple devices but in my experience over time, I'm soured by the problems I don't usually have with other mobiles and smh wondering how they just work for everyone else to such fanfare.

Pcmx

Jun 18, 2015
Visit site
Well, what opened my eyes, is I stopped using iPhone and thought about it for a few days. It's a good phone and I went back to using it. I figure if I'm going to use 2 phones that I might as well use different ones instead of feeling spoiled by one brand and whining about the others. Co-workers have expressed similar issues and even my own personal phone behaved a little differently on work network/services, so a regular reboot will be in order for me. Thank goodness for 3D Touch as I learned a new gesture with it at random which makes email a good deal less frustrating, more complete feature-fully, and I love it. Now if there's a hamfisted way to insert a picture from within the email app by squishing the phone other than delicately placing/holding the cursor till the bar comes up above it and tapping that little arrow over to insert, I'd like to know :).

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh