Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree48Likes
    iMore Elite

Default Re: Well, this opened my eyes

Quote Originally Posted by eriks1805 View Post
    I was a diehard user of Android for many years. Struggling with all the little hic-ups from the Android system. My wife is Iphone user from day one and eventually told me "why not get an Iphone?"

Okay, gave it a try and traded in my S7 for a brandnew Iphone 6S. WOW! Should have done this way sooner. No more spontaneous reboots and freezes. Everything smooth.

I'am happy
    Apple devices are much less complicated than android devices.
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    805 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by That70sGAdawg View Post
    I have an iPhone 6S, and have had every iPhone to date. I have also tried various Android phones like the HTC and Motorola models for their stereo speakers - I've NEVER had and freezes or spontaneous reboots with my Android phones and think that is Bull from Apple fanboys...

Your experiences may vary.
    I have a 6s too and it's the one that random reboots as well as my iPod dies requiring buttons to be held down to come back on. I like the look and feel of Apple devices but in my experience over time, I'm soured by the problems I don't usually have with other mobiles and smh wondering how they just work for everyone else to such fanfare.
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    805 Global Posts

Well, what opened my eyes, is I stopped using iPhone and thought about it for a few days. It's a good phone and I went back to using it. I figure if I'm going to use 2 phones that I might as well use different ones instead of feeling spoiled by one brand and whining about the others. Co-workers have expressed similar issues and even my own personal phone behaved a little differently on work network/services, so a regular reboot will be in order for me. Thank goodness for 3D Touch as I learned a new gesture with it at random which makes email a good deal less frustrating, more complete feature-fully, and I love it. Now if there's a hamfisted way to insert a picture from within the email app by squishing the phone other than delicately placing/holding the cursor till the bar comes up above it and tapping that little arrow over to insert, I'd like to know .

Quote Originally Posted by eriks1805 View Post
    Thanks everybody. Still really pleased with the Iphone.
    Good to hear!
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    3,215 Global Posts

Smart man. I dropped android and it feels good to use a better operating system than android which felt like a beta version always
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12