Man, the iPhone is awesome!

RobertP1

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2016
Visit site
It is hard to argue that the Iphone is an amazing phone and if you are a person who wants simplicity and reliability the Iphone is the perfect choice. You made a great decision! Congrats

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
What I like the most about it is just how reliable it is. So smooth. And the battery life is unbelievable.
Yeah, coming from how Windows 10 Mobile is, iOS is so different, but in some good ways. Welcome. I remember being in awe after I switched for like a month.

You have probably already noticed the quality in apps too but that really shocked me.

Vijay_Anand

Jun 26, 2016
Visit site
Yeah, coming from how Windows 10 Mobile is, iOS is so different, but in some good ways. Welcome. I remember being in awe after I switched for like a month.

You have probably already noticed the quality in apps too but that really shocked me.

Oh yes. Everything just...works.

Larry Cook1

Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to Imore and I also have the 6s. It is without a doubt the best phone I have ever owned. The ease of use is the best feature.

Robster33

Jan 9, 2015
Visit site
I have had the 3GS,4S 5, 5S ,6, 6 plus, 6S plus and got a 6S a few weeks ago, its the best phone of all of them, perfect size for me and best call quality/reception of the lot. Loving it. Silver in the midnight blue leather case :)

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I have had the 3GS,4S 5, 5S ,6, 6 plus, 6S plus and got a 6S a few weeks ago, its the best phone of all of them, perfect size for me and best call quality/reception of the lot. Loving it. Silver in the midnight blue leather case :)

Congrats!

Midnight blue ftw

AustinIllini

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site

Love the midnight blue, but my iPhone is gold

Tech_User16

Jan 11, 2016
Visit site
Great device no doubt. I enjoy both iOS and Android so I get the latest from each. Although for Android it's typically the latest Note or Nexus line. Stopped getting multiple Android devices in a year some time ago. Not enough time in the day to even really use them.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711