for iphone 6s repair with Applecare plus, should I take to Apple or Best Buy for the repair?
Bought iPhone 6s and Applecare in Sept. 2015 at Best Buy, now need repair because phone will not power on after fell into water. Also, SIM card will not come out.
- 07-05-2016, 08:11 PM #2
- 10,940 Posts
Re: for iphone 6s repair with Applecare plus, should I take to Apple or Best Buy for the repair?
I would go for Apple in this case. Just make an appointment with the nearest store. I have a feeling you will be helped faster at the store. This could be either a repair or a replacement.
- 07-05-2016, 08:15 PM #3
- 07-05-2016, 08:18 PM #4
- 07-05-2016, 08:46 PM #5
- 07-05-2016, 09:44 PM #6
- 07-08-2016, 03:24 PM #7
- 07-08-2016, 05:36 PM #8
- 07-10-2016, 10:59 AM #9
- 07-10-2016, 11:01 AM #10
- 07-10-2016, 04:47 PM #11iMore Beginner
- 92 Posts
Re: For the iPhone 6s repair with AppleCare plus, should I take to Apple or Best Buy for the repair?
I would agree with everyone else who suggested going to the Apple Store.
A few months ago I accidentally dropped my 6s at a McDonald's and cracked the screen. I went right to the Apple Store and got it fixed within 2 hours and without an appointment. Since I had Apple Care the cost was $129 instead of $169 without it.
- 07-11-2016, 10:21 AM #12
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2016, 07:30 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-05-2016, 07:30 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2016, 05:59 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2016, 05:20 PM