How to print an email from gmail app on 6s
The app takes me to google cloud print, won't let me print any other way. Yes the printer is an AirPrint Canon MX 922. It is connected to the same wifi network as my iPhone 6s, my wife 6s, our iMac my iPad air and a mac book pro. No it doesn't give me any option, just goes directly to Google Cloud Print!!!
- 07-05-2016, 04:20 PM #2
- 38,490 Posts
Re: How to print an email from gmail app on 6s
I can only assume that the app is defaulted to print only from Google Cloud Print. I don't use the gmail app so it'll take someone who does to confirm or deny my assumption. Hopefully, you won't have to wait long for a reply. In the meantime, feel free to peruse the Google Support site for an explanation.
- By Nat123456789 in forum iPad AirReplies: 5Last Post: 10-14-2016, 10:54 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 07-06-2016, 11:57 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-05-2016, 03:30 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2016, 03:01 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-05-2016, 02:51 PM