Turning on speaker phone
I've noticed this happening a lot lately and wondering if anyone else sees this. I've got a 6S running on 9.3.2 and I often use speaker phone when I'm driving. Here's the issue I've been seeing ...
- select someone to call from my contacts and initiate call
- hit the speaker button so I can talk on speaker
- speaker button does not respond and call continues to go through normally
So the issue isn't that the call isn't going through. It connects and works fine, but the speaker button does not engage.
This happens to me about 60-70% of the time I do it. The other times, the speakerphone engages just fine.
Kind of annoying, especially when I'm in the car or need to be hands free.
- 06-23-2016, 11:02 AM #2
- 06-23-2016, 11:04 AM #3
- By Ryan_Dempsey777 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 11Last Post: 06-30-2016, 08:49 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-23-2016, 11:05 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 06-23-2016, 10:58 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-23-2016, 09:40 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-22-2016, 11:17 PM