Which iPhone 6s color should I get?

alex_liz

Jun 20, 2016
Visit site
I've been interested in the gold color until I saw it in person and didn't like it so much. I have a cracked Galaxy S4 so I'm super excited to upgrade and I pretty much know everything about the 6S but can't decide on the color. The thing is I want to keep this phone for at least 2 years and I want the color that would last the most and I wouldn't get bored of. Also, I've been thinking about getting the Space grey color lately, should I go for it? Thanks for taking the time to read this! 😊

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I think you should go for the color you most enjoy. Personally I went with the silver. I had the black when I had the 5S and I could see scratches in it after two years much more easily than the white iPhones I had seen. I'd imagine the devices are not as prone to scratches these days. My next iPhone will be a toss up between gold and black. I've had Silver for the past few years. Think it's time to change it up. I love the sleekness of the black but the gold is also an eye catcher.

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! Get the colour you like most. Do not base your purchase on others likes and dislikes. My best advice I can offer is to go to the Apple Store and compare them to each other side by side.See which one you like best. In the end you are the person who has to look at it every day.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I'd definitely go for the space grey if I were you. Gold and Rose Gold have lost their novelty as almost 6 out of the 10 people walk around with them.
Get a color which you like and makes you stand out between your peers.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I'd definitely go for the space grey if I were you. Gold and Rose Gold have lost their novelty as almost 6 out of the 10 people walk around with them.
Get a color which you like and makes you stand out between your peers.

Yeah. The white colored fronts are pretty common, not the black ones. They have a dark, and premium feel to them.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
When I was trying to decide this very question back in December, I ended up going with the silver. The rose color was the runner up, but when I would think about the new phone in general, I almost always visualized the silver. This is why I chose the silver. So when you close your eyes and think about the phones, is there one color that you visualize the most?

metalchick719

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
You mentioned you're thinking of the space gray - I think you should go for that one, then. I was all set on getting the silver one before they announced the rose gold. Needless to say, rose gold is the color I went for, and I don't regret it for a second!

mrlyons841

May 27, 2013
Visit site
I went with the silver. My last 3 iPhones were black or space grey so I wanted to change it up a little. Also, I like the flow of the whites iOS uses on its software and how it kinda blends with the phone... If that makes sense lol

leslie haw

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
I've been using a silver 6 since last May. I've always thought I'm a white iPhone person but lately I've been very attracted to black iPhone faces. The black face is beautiful. Space grey might be my colour choice for my next iPhone

wilber1

Trusted Member
May 13, 2013
Visit site
Always buy space grey or black for some reason to me the other colors are cheaper looking but that's just my observation .