- iMore Nanite
- 3 Posts
How Do You Disable the 3D Touch?
3D Touch is a new feature found on the iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus phones. It uses Apple's Taptic Engine and pressure sensors to determine the amount of pressure you apply to the display. Does anyone know how to disable the feature?
- Best AnswerJun 19 2016 | 5:13 pm EDT
Go to Settings > General > Accessibility > scroll down to 3D Touch < toggle off
- 06-19-2016, 05:13 PM #2
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 14Last Post: 09-07-2016, 10:44 AM
- By trparky in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 75Last Post: 08-18-2016, 04:32 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-19-2016, 12:51 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-19-2016, 12:30 PM
- By iMore Question in forum MacBookReplies: 0Last Post: 06-19-2016, 07:43 AM