Hey all,

I've had a 6s Plus for almost three months now and I like it and got used to it but lately it's gotten a bit unwieldly to use especially when I need to use it with one hand but can't. I really like the battery life but I miss having a pocketable phone so I ended up getting a used 6s with the intention to swap phones as soon as I'd receive it ... but I've had the 6s for a week now and still haven't set it up. I honestly am going back and forth and can't make up my mind :/ Did any of you switch from the 6 Plus to the 6? Any regrets? Should I just go ahead and make the switch back to the 6s and not think so much about it?
    wilber1 likes this.
    06-17-2016 09:48 PM
    Do you know about the "reach"feature? I think that's what it's called. Obviously its much easier for you to reach the bottom half of the home screen, or wherever you are, did you know if you double tap, TAP NOT PRESS, the home button, it brings down the top half of the screen to the bottom so you can more easily reach it. Use the icon you want and it goes back to normal, OR double tap again and it goes back to normal.
    mumfoau and nikkisharif like this.
    06-17-2016 10:14 PM
    If you're asking this question, it seems like you're having some doubts about switching. Since you have the 6s as well, swap the phone out for a week and see how you like it. If you like it, keep it. If you don't, go back to the 6s Plus. You own both phones, so you're not losing out on anything. Whichever one you don't use, sell it. As long as you backup your device to iCloud, the transition should be an easy one.

BTW...the above advice will definitely help with one handed operation.
    pkcable, Annie_i6s and libra89 like this.
    06-18-2016 12:43 AM
    After having a note 3 and then a 6+ I went back to the 6s size. I love the one hand ability and also not feeling like there's a small house in my pocket. I do miss the battery but I'm almost always near a charger so I'm good on that aspect of it.
    lmarranzino and Slammers08 like this.
    06-30-2016 10:29 PM
    Nothing is perfect. Weight out the pros and cons, and choose your weapon!
    Helgi Magnusson likes this.
    07-01-2016 05:26 AM
    Do you know about the "reach"feature? I think that's what it's called.
    Reachability, to be exact.

OP, that's really up to your preferences and use case. It's like asking "I made spaghetti but then decided to order pizza. Which one should I eat for dinner?" They're both great. You'll get responses in both directions. Ultimately it's up to you.

Good luck!
    07-01-2016 05:42 AM
    I tried to switch from the 6s plus to the 6s and hated it. I brought the phone back and exchanged for the 6s plus within 2 days. I love my plus!
    07-01-2016 05:47 AM
    Reachability, to be exact.

OP, that's really up to your preferences and use case. It's like asking "I made spaghetti but then decided to order pizza. Which one should I eat for dinner?" They're both great. You'll get responses in both directions. Ultimately it's up to you.

Good luck!
    "Never correct me in public again!"

Rob Phillips likes this.
    07-01-2016 07:47 AM
    "Never correct me in public again!"

LOL
    07-01-2016 07:51 AM
    Just went for the 6s yesterday. My 6s plus came last Friday. I really liked it had the pocket issue.

I can say I do miss the screen , speaker. I would agree that to each their own.
    I did end up grabbing the two for one deal at VZW. Figure well Sept we'll see what the 7 brings.
    My wish would be a 5inch screen.
    07-01-2016 09:43 PM
    I'm actually planning on switching to my 6S soon. I've been rocking a 6S Plus since November. I love the bigger screen and battery life. I never had any issues with size until summer rolled around and I stopped wearing a jacket. Now it feels like I'm carrying a brick on my pocket when I have shorts on. Back to the 6S and I'm going to demote the 6S Plus to an iPod.
    pkcable likes this.
    07-11-2016 06:49 PM
    Use both. Add a new line on your wireless plan.
    07-11-2016 07:37 PM