Got our iphone 6s.sssss a day early!

Steve Adams

Banned
May 26, 2016
Visit site
My wife and I got our iphones a day early. Coming from windows mobile, I can say......we were living in the dark ages with those. As in it was like owning and using a feature phone instead of a smart phone. Everything that's available on the iPhone works sooooo good. My 10 year old son who has autism is blown away with facetime. My wife and I face timed and he was like...."that's a cool phone". ha ha

Needless to say, We are more than pleased and both said, why did we wait so long.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
My wife and I got our iphones a day early. Coming from windows mobile, I can say......we were living in the dark ages with those. As in it was like owning and using a feature phone instead of a smart phone. Everything that's available on the iPhone works sooooo good. My 10 year old son who has autism is blown away with facetime. My wife and I face timed and he was like...."that's a cool phone". ha ha

Needless to say, We are more than pleased and both said, why did we wait so long.

Congratulations on your new iPhone's. What colors did you get and which iPhones?...ENJOY

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
So glad to hear you're enjoying your iPhones. I have a son with special needs and a younger brother wth autism. There are a ton of apps available geared toward individuals with autism. Here's a great resource:
https://www.autismspeaks.org/autism-apps
FaceTime is a pretty good service. My two year old can even use it to call "Daddy" (me) during the day while I'm at work. I only wish Apple would enable conference calling but FaceTime has been raked over by patent trolls so Apple has pretty much stopped working on it.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

COngratulations, and we're glad the both of you are pleased with your purchases. Enjoy them, my friend...:)

Steve Adams

Banned
May 26, 2016
Visit site
Yeah. I have not tried the camera out yet. but all the apps, attachements etc....I think I will deal quite nicely with the apple camera as well. Hey Libra, know anyone who wants 2 1020s and some extra accessories?

Its funny reading all the comments about windows, now that I opened my eyes. Microsoft has totally bailed on their consumer side of the business and now are only focusing on the enterprise side of things...therefore...I am bailing to Apple. Consumer products designed for the consumer.

I am keeping my surface as its a killer device, but I see a new MacBook and ipad pro in my future as well.

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
Yeah. I have not tried the camera out yet. but all the apps, attachements etc....I think I will deal quite nicely with the apple camera as well. Hey Libra, know anyone who wants 2 1020s and some extra accessories?

Its funny reading all the comments about windows, now that I opened my eyes. Microsoft has totally bailed on their consumer side of the business and now are only focusing on the enterprise side of things...therefore...I am bailing to Apple. Consumer products designed for the consumer.

I am keeping my surface as its a killer device, but I see a new MacBook and ipad pro in my future as well.

Nope, I don't know anyone lol. The cameras aren't going to be on the level of the 1020 but they are nice though.

I agree, but I still use Microsoft services on my iPhone SE without any issues. I love how easy iOS makes it to do that. I don't know what email you used before but if you used Outlook, be sure to make a contact card for yourself so that Siri can assign a name to you. Makes things easier.

In general, making yourself a contact makes things a lot easier imo, regardless of if you use gmail, yahoo, or whatever you use.

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site

Glad you're having a great experience with your iPhones.

Steve Adams

Banned
May 26, 2016
Visit site
WE cannot put them down. Ipad has made a huge difference in our sons life. We are now ordering 2 watches, 2 macbooks, 2 ipad pros (9.7") 1 pad mini, and a 27" imac. Might as well dive in full tilt!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73