Lightning charger causes buffering?
Every night I go to sleep listening to either the iheart app or SiriusXM. Before I start the app I usually plug in my iPhone 6s to charge overnight. Lately I have noticed that if I stream either app with it charging it will start to buffer after a few minutes of steaming. When I unplug the charger it doesn't buffer. I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem and if it is normal or my phone is messed up?
- 05-22-2016, 01:35 PM #2
- By iMore Question in forum iPad 2Replies: 2Last Post: 05-28-2016, 02:45 PM
- By Honey Beagle in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 11Last Post: 05-23-2016, 09:13 AM
- By AlbertON001 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 05-21-2016, 09:49 AM
- By Chuck_IV in forum iOS 9Replies: 8Last Post: 05-19-2016, 08:27 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 1Last Post: 05-17-2016, 12:50 PM