What color should I buy, iPhone 6s?

trmamun

May 21, 2016
Visit site
What color should i buy of iPhone 6s. please advise.

I want to buy a new iPhone 6s. i cant decide what color should i buy. is it space grey or gold ?

wilber1

Trusted Member
May 13, 2013
Visit site
Re: What color should i buy of iPhone 6s. please advise.

liking my new space grey with Apple black leather case .. Classy .

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

I want to buy a new iPhone 6s. i cant decide what color should i buy. is it space grey or gold ?

If you can't decide which color iPhone you want to buy, take a family member or friend who knows you best to pick one out for you.

Ariel Babalao

May 8, 2014
Visit site

Space grey is a discrete color yet very beautiful to the eyes. Rose Gold in the other hand is gorgeous, generous, beautiful.
If you like discretion, go for the space grey, if you don't mind discretion, then get the rose gold if you like it enough.
I personally took the space grey 6S series, and I will chose it again with the iPhone 7S series because I love looking space grey devices. They looked original, shaped out straight from pure aluminum. Space grey to me look simple.

Pcmx

Jun 18, 2015
Visit site

If you get a rose gold, people could see it's a 6s just by looking . Myself and 2 others ordered ours all at the same time. We got the rose gold, silver, and space grey!

Not to make it easier for you to decide but the the gold looks great too!

Aloha 8081

May 23, 2016
Visit site

I chose the Rose Gold even though I am a guy I think it was the best as it stood out and said what it was

Bruins_CCH_4

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site

If you can't decide, pick the colour that is different from your last iPhone. That way it carries a bit more novelty.

Bruins_CCH_4

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site

Another consideration is whether you like to use a variety of cases. Personally I find the silver iPhone is the most versatile, in matching with the whole colour spectrum especially for the Apple silicon cases.

I Love Apple

Apr 2, 2016
Visit site

Gold or Rose gold! But if i were you I'd get gold. It goes well with more cases than rose gold. I love rose gold too, but you would have to get an clear case or clear case with a white design

Posted via the iMore App for Android

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site

I go different with every model. Rose gold this time around. Hope they come out with a gold/black combo next.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR