Caller and text questions
I had a android for years now I have the 6s so is there a way or app to set up caller id ? Most of the apps I have tried make me add my contacts one at a time I thought that it syncs and all in coming calls get id, and what about full screen caller id , mine has a small thumbnail circle that's it? And is there any way to change that grey cartoon background anywhere in the phone?
Thanks for any help,
- 05-19-2016, 09:06 AM #2
Re: Caller and text questions
If you have Gmail contacts, go to Settings > Mail,Contacts and Calendar > your email (Gmail)> Toggle on Contacts.
The easiest way to get full page caller ID photo is to add your own photo from your camera roll. Gmail contacts photos will show thumbnail size and you will need to add your own photo to make them full screen. iCloud contacts should show full screen.
Fullscreen caller ID Photo
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 05-22-2016, 03:45 PM
- By Travis Perkins in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-19-2016, 06:12 AM
- By samduffy in forum Apple PayReplies: 1Last Post: 05-18-2016, 09:47 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-18-2016, 06:00 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5Replies: 1Last Post: 05-18-2016, 05:40 PM