How can I fix an iPhone charging problem?

Zaid Hesham

May 3, 2016
Visit site
iPhone charging problem

I bought a new iphone 6s last week and I noticed that it has charging issues ,like when I'm using it while it's charging it's stop changing and even it's draining the battery ( this happen mostly when it's have over 90% charged )
I'm charging with the original Apple charger that came with it..I tried to charge with my Anker powerbank and it still do the same thing..lastly I bought the apple smart battery case to turnaround the problem and it didn't work to ,it's some times drain both the iPhone battery and the case battery 😔
Please if any one could help me solve this issue ??
Note: i'm in iraq and we don't have an Apple Store and I can't return it back to the store.

Last edited:

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
iPhone charging problem

Welcome to iMore

Could it be an issue with the power infrastructure in Iraq?

Current variation?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
iPhone charging problem

It can also depend on what you're doing on the phone while charging. If it's doing a lot of heavy lifting, then it might use more power than it's taking in. On the average, it shouldn't do that. But it's not abnormal for it to do so. You can try a battery test to see if the battery is working ok.

Write down your usage and standby time, press the sleep/wake button (or lock button, as some call it) to put the device to sleep, and set the device down for five minutes. When you come back, take note of the change in time. If your device is sleeping properly, then the Standby time should have increased by five minutes and your Usage time by <1 minute.
If your Usage time rises by more than one minute, you have a drain problem. Something is keeping your device from sleeping properly, significantly shortening the time it will last.

kkkace

May 4, 2016
Visit site
Once I met a problem that the capacity felt from 100% to 99% while i was watching movies with the battery charging. Is that normal? This is the very only one i met before since i bought my Iphone SE

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Once I met a problem that the capacity felt from 100% to 99% while i was watching movies with the battery charging. Is that normal? This is the very only one i met before since i bought my Iphone SE

That's entirely possible since watching movies does use a lot of battery. Why was it charging if it was at 100%?

kkkace

May 4, 2016
Visit site
That's entirely possible since watching movies does use a lot of battery. Why was it charging if it was at 100%?

Uh... Just want to keep it 100%, lazy to get up, and after i watch a movie i don't have to charge again and i'll bring up my phone with a full-charged battery and hang outside. That's a beautiful day:D

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner