how do I get sounds back? (Phone is stuck on mute)
I accidentally hit something while pitting a case on my iPhone 6s! I now have no volume! If I get a call or text my phone just vibrates! I turn the volume up for everything but still I get no sound. I no longer have any sound in any games or live pictures the only time I have sound is in a video! In settings it says volume is all the way up and I have sounds set for calls and texts but I don't! I don't know how to fix it!! I never had this problem before! While trying to put phone case on I hit something but I don't know what. Like I said I hit the volume button up but nothing even though it says I have volume all the way up and I have tones selected! Does anyone know how to fix this?
- Best AnswerApr 21 2016 | 11:51 pm EDT
Welcome to iMore!
Try your silent switch which is above your volume control. Double check you do not have Airplane Mode turned on or Do Not Disturb turned on in Settings..
- 04-21-2016, 11:51 PM #2
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 4Last Post: 04-27-2016, 01:32 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 04-21-2016, 09:16 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 2Last Post: 04-21-2016, 09:00 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Game CenterReplies: 2Last Post: 04-21-2016, 05:33 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-21-2016, 03:40 PM