How do I take phone off of mute
My phone is some how on mute! I turn the volume all the way up but when I get a text or call it just vibrates! When in games I don't have sound, in live pictures it no longer makes any sounds! I don't know how to fix it! My volume is all the way up on everything. In settings it says sound is on but it's not. I was trying to put a phone case on my phone and some how put my phone on mute I don't know what I did & I can't fix it! I have a iPhone 6s
- Best AnswerApr 21 2016 | 9:36 pm EDT
Welcome to iMore! Try the ring/silent switch.
Also check volume in Settings >Sounds, and pull the control center up and turn volume up there.
- 04-21-2016, 09:36 PM #2
- 04-26-2016, 10:25 PM #3
- 04-26-2016, 10:56 PM #4iMore Intermediate
- 137 Posts
How do I take my phone off of mute?
Coming from Android for years, at first I was clueless about the switch. The 1st day I had the phone, I tried to turn off the sound and couldn't figure out why the volume would get stuck at 1 until my daughter tipped me off to the switch and what it did.
So don't feel bad
- 04-27-2016, 01:32 PM #5
- By macosxp in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 05-10-2016, 08:54 PM
- By unique64 in forum iPad Pro (12.9-inch)Replies: 15Last Post: 05-02-2016, 10:19 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Game CenterReplies: 2Last Post: 04-21-2016, 05:33 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-21-2016, 02:30 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-21-2016, 02:00 PM