- 04-09-2016, 10:29 AM #2
- 04-14-2016, 12:16 AM #3iMore Pro
- 519 Posts
Re: Can I use my iPhone 6S (Verizon) in Tanzania?
Not sure if they have 3G or LTE there or not, but assuming they have a basic 900/1800 GSM/EDGE network you're covered with just about any phone on the market nowadays. And yes the Verizon iPhones now are all unlocked. Drop in a local carrier SIM card and enjoy. May need to buy and bring your own SIM card cutter though.
- 04-15-2016, 11:16 AM #4
- By Ledsteplin in forum Guides & How-To ArticlesReplies: 5Last Post: 08-16-2016, 01:19 AM
- By jaleelhamid in forum Apple WatchReplies: 34Last Post: 04-21-2016, 05:09 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 04-09-2016, 10:33 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-09-2016, 08:41 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-09-2016, 05:12 AM