Official Apple Cases for the silver?

I

iMore Question

Official Apple Cases for the silver

What color and material you think would suit best my silver white 6S? apart from the black leather I'm already using?

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Re: Official Apple Cases for the silver

What color and material you think would suit best my silver white 6S? apart from the black leather I'm already using?

I like either of the brown leather. For silicone any of the colors would work with the white/silver. Silicone will also hold color better than leather so if you go with a lighter / more vibrant color, the silicone cases are the way to go.

jayk82

Trusted Member
Aug 25, 2013
Visit site

I love the Midnight Blue case from Apple paired with the White front, in both silicone & leather.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

I love the Midnight Blue case from Apple paired with the White front, in both silicone & leather.

I've had the midnight blue leather and it gets rather dark. Got the silicone and I'm really liking it. Going to get some others, but not any of the ones @Sherry_B said ... too girly for me! Those are more @DevilishBanker style.

Jennnt

Nov 9, 2015
Visit site
I read many comments at Apple site that silicone cases attrect dust, lint and fibers...
so I also wonder what color option looks good for silver iphone, how's the leather?

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I read many comments at Apple site that silicone cases attrect dust, lint and fibers...
so I also wonder what color option looks good for silver iphone, how's the leather?

I've had that in the past, but honestly hasn't been an issue in the last 3 weeks or so since I tried them again. All colors would look good on the silver. :)

Leather is great too just go with the darker colors as the light/bright colors will change over time and be more noticeable.

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site

And leather cases attract dents and scratches.
So it's really a matter of personnal preferences.

I much more prefer wipping off some lint on my silicone case than dealing with dents and scratches on my leather case.

Silicone holds better, leather looks more professionnal (personnal opinion, here).
They both have a wide variety of colors. I know I love contrast so I put like a red or pink  silicone case on my space gray 6s Plus and a black  leather case on my silver 6s.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods