Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Intermediate

104 Posts

Default Safari Battery usage @ 73%

Anyone run into this? Running iOS 9.3. I've tried quitting all apps from the background and restarting the iPhone 6s. My battery was down to 20% this AM, was at 70% when I went to bed. Help?
    iMore Newbie

14 Posts

Default Re: Safari Battery usage @ 73%

check how many safari tabs you have open, and also clear your history and website data

Default Re: Safari Battery usage @ 73%

What device? My old iPhone 5 goes down really fast. Battery is getting bad. You can do this battery test to see what the battery looks like.

Write down your usage and standby time, press the sleep/wake button (or lock button, as some call it) to put the device to sleep, and set the device down for five minutes. When you come back, take note of the change in time. If your device is sleeping properly, then the Standby time should have increased by five minutes and your Usage time by <1 minute. If your Usage time rises by more than one minute, you have a drain problem. Something is keeping your device from sleeping properly, significantly shortening the time it will last.