- 04-03-2016, 03:18 PM #2
- 04-03-2016, 05:49 PM #3
Re: Safari Battery usage @ 73%
What device? My old iPhone 5 goes down really fast. Battery is getting bad. You can do this battery test to see what the battery looks like.
Write down your usage and standby time, press the sleep/wake button (or lock button, as some call it) to put the device to sleep, and set the device down for five minutes. When you come back, take note of the change in time. If your device is sleeping properly, then the Standby time should have increased by five minutes and your Usage time by <1 minute. If your Usage time rises by more than one minute, you have a drain problem. Something is keeping your device from sleeping properly, significantly shortening the time it will last.
- By Peter2015 in forum iPhone SEReplies: 134Last Post: 07-13-2016, 10:44 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-30-2016, 04:23 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-30-2016, 12:30 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 03-30-2016, 09:52 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 1Last Post: 03-30-2016, 07:30 AM