Music Volume Question
When I listen to music on my 6s (using Apple Music) different songs play at different volumes... Sometimes they're super low and I have to crank up the volume, but then the next song will be blaring and I'll have to turn it down a lot. Is there any setting that would level out the difference between sound levels in songs?
- 03-30-2016, 08:32 PM #2
- 04-03-2016, 01:04 PM #4iMore Specialist
- 1,347 Posts
Re: Music Volume Question
It's called replay gain (volume leveling), and iOS does a very poor job of this. We run all of our mp3's through Foobar (free software) and set the replay gain with that first before using them with media streaming software like Sonos (also, no replay gain), or in this case using them on the iPhone.
- 04-03-2016, 03:26 PM #6
- By tasha47 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 04-04-2016, 12:19 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 03-30-2016, 05:18 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-30-2016, 07:33 AM
- By spindledk in forum Apple MusicReplies: 2Last Post: 03-29-2016, 01:22 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-29-2016, 09:25 AM