How can I see my pictures that I take in full screen on my 6s?

I

iMore Question

Picture on the screen in 6s

Hello, is it possible to see the pictures I take in full screen, when I take a picture and look at it, it is not on full screen, and I think it would nice if it is possible the change the settings, so I can see all my pictures in full screen :)
Thanks

stayawayfromthey

Mar 11, 2016
Visit site
Double tap to zoom in on the picture or zoom in and out by pinching in and out. You can't have the entire photo fill up the screen without cutting it off because the dimensions of the photos that the iPhone takes are different from the dimensions of the screen.

arnbjj

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
When I am in Messinger and take a picture, is it bigger in the screen, without double tap og soom
I was hoping it was possible to change the settings to 16:9 or other, so the picture could fill out the screen, I meen why have a big screen and show the picture less big, strange :)

stayawayfromthey

Mar 11, 2016
Visit site
You can manually crop photos yourself but you can't shoot in 16:9 with any of Apple's apps.

Point and click digital cameras have shot in 4:3 traditionally. It's only with smartphones that some like most Android devices shoot in 16:9 to match the displays.

arnbjj

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
If You use the app, Messenger and take a picture with it, and send it to somebody, than click save picture on Your iphone, it will be saved in your picture map, and when you click on it it is in full screen. So Iphone can take 16:9 but not in the normal way
That offcouse is a long stupid way, it shoud be a choise in the settings. But maby one day Apple will do it :eek:)

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
I was hoping it was possible to change the settings to 16:9 or other,

ProCamera allows you to shoot in 16:9 (and others). The app is not free, but worth every single penny. I'm sure there may be others that are free that come with that option.

stayawayfromthey

Mar 11, 2016
Visit site
If You use the app, Messenger and take a picture with it, and send it to somebody, than click save picture on Your iphone, it will be saved in your picture map, and when you click on it it is in full screen. So Iphone can take 16:9 but not in the normal way
That offcouse is a long stupid way, it shoud be a choise in the settings. But maby one day Apple will do it :eek:)

Yeah, third party apps can choose to allow 16:9 shots or in whatever aspect ratio you would like. Being able to change the aspect ratio would be a nice option in Apple's own apps, sure, but I don't know if it's necessary.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro