Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Pro

723 Posts

Default How to remove a device from the Apple Health app

Does anyone know how to do this? I have multiple date sources that I no longer use including a 2nd instance of my apple watch that I'd like to remove.

Default Re: How to remove a device from the Apple Health app

Great question, but one I don't think I can answer because I e had my Watch for almost a full year and yet, I don't have multiple instances of it appearing in the Sources section of the Health app. Then again, I've restored my iPhone and set it up as new a few times. I hardly ever restore from a backup. Having said that, I *assume* either in-pairing your Watch from your iPhone or setting up your iPhone as new will remove the data sources therein. I couldn't find a delete/remove option.
    iMore Nanite

1 Posts
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts

Default Re: How to remove a device from the Apple Health app

I believe the only way to remove it, would be to remove all health data that would have been recorded with that device. I have done this to remove an application that I have since uninstalled. If you have a lot of recorded data, it can be exceptionally tedious as you have to view each type of data, then "Show All Data", and then manually remove each data point.

I also have more than one Apple Watch listed since I had a device replacement but value the data more than the outdated device list.