- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Music Will NOT Appear On My Phone
I just got a new iphone 6s. I had my old iphone 5s backed up to my laptop and restored everything to my new phone however, not all my music was on my new phone. So I went to manually add music. It appears on my device in itunes but is not actually on my phone. What do I do? I have tried re-restoring my phone. I have tried to delete my music under storage and manually deleting music through my phone and itunes. Any helpful answers?
- Best AnswerMar 14 2016 | 1:53 am EDT
- 03-14-2016, 01:53 AM #2
- 03-14-2016, 03:07 PM #3
- 03-16-2016, 05:10 AM #4iMore Intermediate
- 372 Posts
Re: Music Will NOT Appear On My Phone
Do you have apple music? You have to turn off the cloud music (it erases the music that you saved to "my music") then manually add the music to your phone then turn the option back on. The music usually comes back but my custom play lists are empty now.
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-14-2016, 05:22 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad mini 2Replies: 1Last Post: 03-13-2016, 09:21 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-13-2016, 07:29 PM
- By MrMars in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-13-2016, 07:26 PM