Apple cases

akutch34

Trusted Member
Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
Target is doing the same here, all their cases including the Apple cases are 70% off!

I must say I have purchased a lot of cases, from Spigen, Otterbox, and so on, and I can find something wrong with all of them, yes it is probably my OCD.. But I must say I have had the Black Leather Apple Case since I bought my IP6 and it is the only case I keep going back to, I LOVE IT, I cannot find any flaws with it, looks nice, amazing workmanship and feel.. It is my favorite case, And I have diagnosed OCD!

Three cases all on clearance for 75% off one for an iPhone 6s+ white and I have the packages for the 6s pink and grey.

What part of the country are you all located?

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Went on a work trip for a few days and picked up the Apple Battery Case for my 6s. That thing was a champ! Makes the phone marginally bigger but does add heft with the battery and any other electronics in there. Took a bit of getting used to texting with it due to the extra length but didn't take long. I won't use it every day, but I am glad to have it. Didn't find any issues with holding it, and the "hump" wasn't an issue but was perfectly placed to be able to hold the phone without issue.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Went on a work trip for a few days and picked up the Apple Battery Case for my 6s. That thing was a champ! Makes the phone marginally bigger but does add heft with the battery and any other electronics in there. Took a bit of getting used to texting with it due to the extra length but didn't take long. I won't use it every day, but I am glad to have it. Didn't find any issues with holding it, and the "hump" wasn't an issue but was perfectly placed to be able to hold the phone without issue.

I love the Apple battery case. It feels great in hand. The camel hump actually feels good when holding it. I love the design.

anon(2254645)

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I love the Apple battery case. It feels great in hand. The camel hump actually feels good when holding it. I love the design.

I agree. I use mine when I don't have access to a charger. The case will pretty much last all day, leaving a fully charged phone. And the charging is pure simplicity; one lightning charger for case and phone at the same time. I agree with the feel in hand too.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I agree. I use mine when I don't have access to a charger. The case will pretty much last all day, leaving a fully charged phone. And the charging is pure simplicity; one lightning charger for case and phone at the same time. I agree with the feel in hand too.

Yes simplicity of Apple battery case is great unlike Mophie.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Found it. I typed it wrong. It's lnkoo888. They are knockoffs. It's says generic. So there you go.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh