Apple cases

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I've been looking at the Charcoal Gray  Silicone case instead of the Storm Gray  Leather. Like I really need another case

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
This will be a tough call. Not really sure which one, but I'm favoring the  Silicone. Does anyone have suggestions.

4cc49659cf9a2e8762aa0e088befc195.jpg

a0f47c438241040fca1a266cb566ec57.jpg

Both  cases look good. Damn you Apple!!!

Last edited:

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I'd think that leather is going to change colors, eventually getting darker. You already have black.

The silicone will hold the look :)

Nolander07

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
What I have found with the silicone cases is that once you put them on, don't take them off very often. The silicone coating eventually tears, especially at the bottom corners and near the opening for the mute switch. The top coating tears exposing a white (plastic?) underneath. I'm talking 5 times or so.
Maybe this doesn't always happen, but it has happened with 3 of mine.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
What I have found with the silicone cases is that once you put them on, don't take them off very often. The silicone coating eventually tears, especially at the bottom corners and near the opening for the mute switch. The top coating tears exposing a white (plastic?) underneath. I'm talking 5 times or so.

How often are you taking them off? I personally haven't noticed this. They look brand new for many months

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site

If this happens, Apple has a great warranty on their cases!

Nolander07

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
How often are you taking them off? I personally haven't noticed this. They look brand new for many months

Somewhere around 5 times - once every couple weeks to clean out all the lint, dust, etc.
I did have one replaced, but it happened to the other one 2 or 3 months later.

Buckeye2009

Jan 3, 2016
Visit site

Happening to mine :(IMG_1573.JPG

Lefty724

Mar 25, 2016
Visit site
I've owned a ton of cases for every phone I've owned. I have a case-hoarding addiction and admit it.

Fast forward to my latest go around with Apple and decided to use a Apple charcoal gray silicone case. This is easily the best case I have ever owned! My case hoarding is officially over.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I've owned a ton of cases for every phone I've owned. I have a case-hoarding addiction and admit it.

Fast forward to my latest go around with Apple and decided to use a Apple charcoal gray silicone case. This is easily the best case I have ever owned! My case hoarding is officially over.

You say that now- but they have so many pretty colors

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro