Apple cases

SnapThrow

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
I didn't even realize Apple recently released new case colors until I stumbled onto a YT video review. Anyway, leather storm gray arrived this morning and it looks excellent on my space gray 6s. Thinking about getting the marine blue too...

parker5011

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Yes, but not everyday. I bought it for times when I knew I'd be traveling or in a place with poor mobile coverage. I've used it a few times in those situations and every time I've gone to bed with a fully charged phone. There are a lot of things I like about it - compared to other charging cases, the iPhone knows that it's not actually plugged in, so it doesn't do things that happen only when a phone is charging, like iCloud backups. You can also connect to a car audio system through the lightning port and music will play, etc. It's a little heavy and of course adds a little length and thickness to the phone, but I don't think it's uncomfortable.

Is it easy to hold? Is it worth it in you ur opinion

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I was gifted the White Apple Silicone and I LUV it. It feels amazing and the buttons are very responsive. .

31d32a4276c660f4bf3fd7f537b8a0f3.jpg

3d69b887e515df8d32c9e8f9a7be7372.jpg

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
No it's not. Here's the original post. .

Your original post: http://forums.imore.com/iphone-6s/357850-apple-cases.html#post2709387

quoted this post by 00101: http://forums.imore.com/iphone-6s/357850-apple-cases.html#post2709260

Just ordered a new havane leather brown case for my Space Grey iPhone 6s because my girlfriend loved it so much i decided to offer it with an iPhone 6s Silver. So now we're both with our iPhones and our havane leather cases. I tried a lot of cases for my phone, but nothing beats the feeling of leather.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Oh okay. I see now. I'm mistaken.

Geeze...I did as requested and PM'd you, said that exact same thing and provided the quotes to show exactly what I was talking about and was told, "It doesn't matter" and "I'm not going back and forth on this".

Good to know the respect on these forums is consistent among members and mods. Especially when I was in no way trying to be disrespectful. I simply stated he was talking about an Apple case...
LOL

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Geeze...I did as requested and PM'd you, said that exact same thing and provided the quotes to show exactly what I was talking about and was told, "It doesn't matter" and "I'm not going back and forth on this".

Good to know the respect on these forums is consistent among members and mods. Especially when I was in no way trying to be disrespectful. I simply stated he was talking about an Apple case...
LOL

Ok it's done and finished. What's the point

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Ok I'll get us back on track- marine blue- very nice! I will say I am staying away from the leather cases for a little while- they don't age the way I personally would like. I like that the silicone cases hold their color much better and don't darken with age. Some people like that- I'm just not one of them. Right now I am rocking the stone case.

akutch34

Trusted Member
Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
Ok I'll get us back on track- marine blue- very nice! I will say I am staying away from the leather cases for a little while- they don't age the way I personally would like. I like that the silicone cases hold their color much better and don't darken with age. Some people like that- I'm just not one of them. Right now I am rocking the stone case.

Yes. I'm very impressed with my white silicone case... Months in and out of linty pockets and such and still no discoloration at all. 🏽

wilber1

Trusted Member
May 13, 2013
Visit site
I highly recommend the Apple leather case have the black on my 6s and like the look all black and you can tell its high quality leather also like how it keeps the phone nice and slim for pockets .

thebizz

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I really want the black leather case but sadly I may have get the black battery case. Love the style of the leather case. but I'll take all day battery life over style.