Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast
Results 126 to 150 of 419
Like Tree488Likes
  1. #126  
    Christina1897's Avatar
    iMore Nanite

    Posts
    5 Posts

    Default Re: Apple cases

    I don't like using any case, because I like its original touch felling.
    MooMooPrincess likes this.
  2. #127  

    Default Re: Apple cases

    Quote Originally Posted by Christina1897 View Post
    I don't like using any case, because I like its original touch felling.
    I love how my 6s Plus looks and feels without a case but I just can't bring myself to go without one. I'm way too paranoid!
  3. #128  

    Default Re: Apple cases

    Quote Originally Posted by DevilishBanker View Post
    I love how my 6s Plus looks and feels without a case but I just can't bring myself to go without one. I'm way too paranoid!
    EXACTLY this
  4. #129  

    Default Re: Apple cases

    Quote Originally Posted by DevilishBanker View Post
    I love how my 6s Plus looks and feels without a case but I just can't bring myself to go without one. I'm way too paranoid!
    Bingo.
  5. #130  
    thebizz's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    132 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,825 Global Posts

    Default Re: Apple cases

    I just purchased the black silicon case at target on discount. Hard to pass up this case 75% off. Love the feel of the case. Don't really like the way it picks up lint. i like others in this thread love the look and feel of a naked iPhone. But I'm paranoid and this phone is very slick.
  6. #131  
    Garz's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    5,703 Posts
    Global Posts
    14,631 Global Posts

    Default Re: Apple cases

    Quote Originally Posted by thebizz View Post
    I just purchased the black silicon case at target on discount. Hard to pass up this case 75% off. Love the feel of the case. Don't really like the way it picks up lint. i like others in this thread love the look and feel of a naked iPhone. But I'm paranoid and this phone is very slick.
    Must be last years version I'm assuming?
    MooMooPrincess likes this.
  7. #132  
    MooMooPrincess's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,151 Posts

    Default Re: Apple cases

    Quote Originally Posted by Christina1897 View Post
    I don't like using any case, because I like its original touch felling.
    I've been going naked too, it's nice
  8. #133  
    thebizz's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    132 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,825 Global Posts

    Default Re: Apple cases

    Quote Originally Posted by Garz View Post
    Must be last years version I'm assuming?
    No it's for the iPhone 6s. Which is why I jumped on it. Never opened or sold Apple iPhone cases were on clearance at target. They must be trying to clear out stock for the next model. I got the black one and picked up a pink version for my wife.

    Correction
    I got the charcoal grey iPhone 6s case.
    Last edited by thebizz; 05-14-2016 at 10:44 PM.
  9. #134  
    Garz's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    5,703 Posts
    Global Posts
    14,631 Global Posts

    Default Apple cases

    Quote Originally Posted by thebizz View Post
    No it's for the iPhone 6s. Which is why I jumped on it. Never opened or sold Apple iPhone cases were on clearance at target. They must be trying to clear out stock for the next model. I got the black one and picked up a pink version for my wife.

    Correction
    I got the charcoal grey iPhone 6s case.
    Hmmm weird. Target site has the current model case for $35. Nothing about 75% off.
  10. #135  
    RescueEMT911's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    141 Posts
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts

    Default Re: Apple cases

    Target is doing the same here, all their cases including the Apple cases are 70% off!

    I must say I have purchased a lot of cases, from Spigen, Otterbox, and so on, and I can find something wrong with all of them, yes it is probably my OCD.. But I must say I have had the Black Leather Apple Case since I bought my IP6 and it is the only case I keep going back to, I LOVE IT, I cannot find any flaws with it, looks nice, amazing workmanship and feel.. It is my favorite case, And I have diagnosed OCD!
  11. #136  
    Butterfly2's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    453 Posts
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts

    Default Re: Apple cases

    Where's the pics of the cases!
    Spencerdl likes this.
  12. #137  
    Garz's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    5,703 Posts
    Global Posts
    14,631 Global Posts

    Default Re: Apple cases

    I went to Target. Not this year's model on sale. It was left overs from last year. This year's version was ringing up $35 fo 6s.
  13. #138  
    thebizz's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    132 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,825 Global Posts

    Default Re: Apple cases

    Three cases all on clearance for 75% off one for an iPhone 6s+ white and I have the packages for the 6s pink and grey.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Apple cases-image.jpeg  
  14. #139  
    Garz's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    5,703 Posts
    Global Posts
    14,631 Global Posts

    Default Re: Apple cases

    Quote Originally Posted by thebizz View Post
    Three cases all on clearance for 75% off one for an iPhone 6s+ white and I have the packages for the 6s pink and grey.
    That's awesome. They even tried ringing one up and they came up as retail. Maybe it's by region.
  15. #140  
    akutch34's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    157 Posts
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts

    Default Re: Apple cases

    I will be visiting my local Target tomorrow to see if this is happening here.
  16. #141  

    Default Apple cases

    Hands down the Apple Leather case is my fave
  17. #142  
    MooMooPrincess's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,151 Posts

    Default Re: Apple cases

    Quote Originally Posted by thebizz View Post
    Three cases all on clearance for 75% off one for an iPhone 6s+ white and I have the packages for the 6s pink and grey.
    My apple store had only the 6s turquoise and white on sale 70% off ;(
  18. #143  
    akutch34's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    157 Posts
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts

    Default Re: Apple cases

    Quote Originally Posted by RescueEMT911 View Post
    Target is doing the same here, all their cases including the Apple cases are 70% off!

    I must say I have purchased a lot of cases, from Spigen, Otterbox, and so on, and I can find something wrong with all of them, yes it is probably my OCD.. But I must say I have had the Black Leather Apple Case since I bought my IP6 and it is the only case I keep going back to, I LOVE IT, I cannot find any flaws with it, looks nice, amazing workmanship and feel.. It is my favorite case, And I have diagnosed OCD!
    Quote Originally Posted by thebizz View Post
    Three cases all on clearance for 75% off one for an iPhone 6s+ white and I have the packages for the 6s pink and grey.
    What part of the country are you all located?
  19. #144  
    akutch34's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    157 Posts
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts

    Default Re: Apple cases

    Bummer, just checked, my Target doesn't even carry the apple cases /=
  20. #145  

    Default Re: Apple cases

    Quote Originally Posted by DallasManiac View Post
    I prefer 3rd party case tho
    Why is that? What case are you using right now?
  21. #146  

    Default Re: Apple cases

    Went on a work trip for a few days and picked up the Apple Battery Case for my 6s. That thing was a champ! Makes the phone marginally bigger but does add heft with the battery and any other electronics in there. Took a bit of getting used to texting with it due to the extra length but didn't take long. I won't use it every day, but I am glad to have it. Didn't find any issues with holding it, and the "hump" wasn't an issue but was perfectly placed to be able to hold the phone without issue.
    Jamie Wooten likes this.
  22. #147  
    sircraig2000's Avatar
    iMore Newbie

    Posts
    24 Posts
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts

    Default Re: Apple cases

    I got the original apple silicone case for my wife on eBay for 10.99. Same one that Apple charges $35 for, lol!
  23. #148  

    Default Re: Apple cases

    Quote Originally Posted by sircraig2000 View Post
    I got the original apple silicone case for my wife on eBay for 10.99. Same one that Apple charges $35 for, lol!
    Great price. Do you have any photos?
  24. #149  
    Garz's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    5,703 Posts
    Global Posts
    14,631 Global Posts

    Default Re: Apple cases

    Quote Originally Posted by robertk328 View Post
    Went on a work trip for a few days and picked up the Apple Battery Case for my 6s. That thing was a champ! Makes the phone marginally bigger but does add heft with the battery and any other electronics in there. Took a bit of getting used to texting with it due to the extra length but didn't take long. I won't use it every day, but I am glad to have it. Didn't find any issues with holding it, and the "hump" wasn't an issue but was perfectly placed to be able to hold the phone without issue.
    I love the Apple battery case. It feels great in hand. The camel hump actually feels good when holding it. I love the design.
  25. #150  
    carrickfergus's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    426 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,157 Global Posts

    Default Re: Apple cases

    Quote Originally Posted by Garz View Post
    I love the Apple battery case. It feels great in hand. The camel hump actually feels good when holding it. I love the design.
    I agree. I use mine when I don't have access to a charger. The case will pretty much last all day, leaving a fully charged phone. And the charging is pure simplicity; one lightning charger for case and phone at the same time. I agree with the feel in hand too.
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Please Apple,step it up.
    By nyc_rock in forum iPhone 7
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 08-27-2016, 08:56 AM
  2. Apple silicone official case
    By asaf1 in forum iPhone 6
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-09-2016, 08:52 PM
  3. Anyone with 6 plus apple red leather case?
    By jianrong in forum Accessories
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-02-2016, 04:19 PM
  4. Apple adds show artwork to Beats 1 on iPhone and iPad
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-10-2016, 10:40 AM
  5. Apple's Eddy Cue warns of possible expansion of FBI surveillance powers
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-10-2016, 10:12 AM

Posting Permissions