My blue leather has also gotten darker with time. Still loving it after using it on both my 6 and 6s
    03-13-2016 05:10 PM
    My blue leather has also gotten darker with time. Still loving it after using it on both my 6 and 6s
    Definitely. Still looks good just doesn't hold the color. Darker colors not as much of an issue
    03-13-2016 05:35 PM
    Is that an Apple case.

Let's stay on topic please. Thanks
    You can use these threads...
    What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?
    Oh yes sorry, i forgot to mention it was the Apple case.
    03-14-2016 02:38 AM
    Having used both cases, I overwhelming prefer the leather to silicone. The silicone version attracted too much pocket lint and dust.
    03-14-2016 07:26 AM
    Wondering why you think you need an Apple branded case. I have a thin Spigen case (not silicon, not leather, some kind of plastic) which does not add much size to the phone, has a slightly raised edge (so face of phone does it floor if I drop it face down), and buttons are all easy to use (plug in without removing case, too). I also have a tempered glass protector on the face of the phone.
    03-14-2016 08:24 AM
    Wondering why you think you need an Apple branded case. I have a thin Spigen case (not silicon, not leather, some kind of plastic) which does not add much size to the phone, has a slightly raised edge (so face of phone does it floor if I drop it face down), and buttons are all easy to use (plug in without removing case, too). I also have a tempered glass protector on the face of the phone.
    Welcome to iMore. It's not that anyone thinks that they need an Apple case, but the title of this thread is Apple Cases. There are other threads in which to share the type of case you use/have whether it's Apple or not.

Here is one of the threads...
    What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?
    03-14-2016 08:54 AM
    I used to prefer the leather. I had the midnight blue leather case with my 6 Plus. I gave it up pretty fast, not because of its quality, but because I guess I picked the wrong color. It looked so sad. So I gave it to the person who bought my 6 Plus.

With the 6S Plus, I've made a radical switch to silicon and am very happy about it. I love the texture and the perfect finishing, the inside lining that keeps your iPhone snug and comfy. And the colors are much nicer, too.
    Being a silicon case, it does gather some lint - but far, far less than usual silicon cases do. I always carry around those little wipes for glasses, so when I clean my glasses, I give my iPhone & case a wipe, too. So no lint really worth mentioning.
    TwitchyPuppy and SydAussie like this.
    03-14-2016 11:34 AM
    I've found the silicone cases to be really nice. They attract a minimal amount of lint and dust, not huge amounts like the cheesy, cheap third party silicone cases that have been around for cell phones for ages. The finish and material Apple uses is much nicer.

I've had the black silicone and Midnight blue silicone, while my wife has had the Mint green silicone, and they all still look great.

If you need significant, all around (the bottom ports and surface of the phone isn't covered), then look elsewhere. The case will protect well against minor drops, but it isn't an Otter Box!
    TwitchyPuppy likes this.
    03-14-2016 12:09 PM
    I had a leather case and eventually upgraded to a LifeProof Nuud Case the Apple Cases collect too much dust.
    03-14-2016 01:59 PM
    I had a leather case and eventually upgraded to a LifeProof Nuud Case the Apple Cases collect too much dust.
    I don't have a problem with dust and my Apple Leather cases, but lint seems to be a problem with the Apple Silicone from what I've been reading.
    03-14-2016 10:31 PM
    I've used the Apple leather cases since I rocked my iPhone 5 (4-iPhones ago)...and cannot find a case that I like as well, and I've tried plenty. Fit/finish is perfect & although the lighter colors tend to stain quickly from skin oils & such, they look great and add some needed grip to a slippery device. I've even dropped my phone a couple of times & they offer surprising protection.
    TwitchyPuppy likes this.
    03-16-2016 07:27 AM
    I don't have a problem with dust and my Apple Leather cases, but lint seems to be a problem with the Apple Silicone from what I've been reading.
    The leather do tend to collect dust at the edges.
    03-16-2016 01:40 PM
    The leather do tend to collect dust at the edges.
    I haven't experienced this, I guess it depends on if you're around lint and dust.
    mumfoau likes this.
    03-18-2016 11:38 AM
    I got a red leather case for my 5s a couple of years ago, and it quickly got very dirty so I switched to black and was very pleased. When I got my 6s, I got a red silicone case for everyday use and a leather saddle brown for going out. I can confidently say that it was a great decision! The silicone one doesn't seem to attract a lot of lint and the leather one is aging beautifully!
    Spencerdl and TwitchyPuppy like this.
    03-18-2016 04:39 PM
    I haven't experienced this, I guess it depends on if you're around lint and dust.
    No dust on the leather here but I've posted many times of the lint with silicone.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    03-18-2016 07:42 PM
    Not on the leather. Dust accumulates at the edge of the screen.
    03-18-2016 09:20 PM
    If you're referring to where the lip of the case meets the screen, I do not have that lint or dust problem. My iPhone rarely goes into a lint/dust environment (pants pockets).
    03-18-2016 09:40 PM
     silicone case in pink ❤️
    I'm thinking about getting the white or stone and the midnight blue or red. I still can't make my mind
    MooMooPrincess likes this.
    03-19-2016 07:10 AM
    If you're referring to where the lip of the case meets the screen, I do not have that lint or dust problem. My iPhone rarely goes into a lint/dust environment (pants pockets).
    My phone spends a good amount of time in a pants or suit coat pocket and I don't have a dust accumulation problem either--not any more than any other case I've owned.
    Every few weeks I take my phone out and clean it off. Works fine for me.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    03-19-2016 07:24 AM
    That's where I get the lint with silicone but not the leather.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    03-19-2016 03:00 PM
    I highly recommend the Evutec case line. My favorite iPhone case bar none. The Texture ST Series and the Karbon SI Series are phenomenal.
    03-20-2016 05:23 PM
    I highly recommend the Evutec case line. My favorite iPhone case bar none. The Texture ST Series and the Karbon SI Series are phenomenal.
    This thread is for Apple Cases. May I suggest you post in the thread link below.
    Thanks.

03-20-2016 06:05 PM
    Apple leather works fine for me. When I pocket phone I put it in upside down so connectors and speaker are facing up. Makes for easy grab out of pocket with thumb on home button to wake. I take phone out of case at least once a mi the to clean case innards and the phone. I used compressed air on connectors at same time.
    ladyc0524 and packgirl04 like this.
    03-20-2016 10:34 PM
    Is there a way to see if a leather case is genuine apple product? I bought a used saddle brown one but I'm having doubts.
    03-21-2016 04:35 PM
    Is there a way to see if a leather case is genuine apple product? I bought a used saddle brown one but I'm having doubts.
    On the inside of the case, it should look like this...

TwitchyPuppy likes this.
    03-21-2016 04:45 PM
419 1234 ...