Apple cases

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Otterbox cases are so much better.

I agree with this.

Would have to disagree. If I'm gonna sacrifice aesthetics for protection, it better be fully protected. Personally, Lifeproof > Otterbox.

This thread is for Apple cases.
Feel free to post in the thread link below.
Thanks
What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?ur...share_tid=339915&share_fid=10631&share_type=t

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
I've tried the new white  silicone case a couple times, but I end up taking it back a day or two later because I think it's just too white on white for me.

I like the look. Plus it matches any and all wallpapers!

I have the lilac too but I dunno if I'm gonna use it or not. I may have to eBay it lol

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site

I have the lilac too but I dunno if I'm gonna use it or not. I may have to eBay it lol

I like the look too, especially when I see on someone else's phone, then I want one again , and the I get it, and then I return it...
I need to leave well enough alone

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Obviously I know that, lol. Was just being polite and responding with my opinion. Also, wrong link. You posted the link for the +, not the 6s.

Obviously this thread is for Apple cases and I'm not here to go back and forth with you. Use search for which case you like to use if it doesn't pertain to Apple cases.
Thanks
Spencerdl

akutch34

Trusted Member
Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
Obviously this thread is for Apple cases and I'm not here to go back and forth with you. Use search for which case you like to use if it doesn't pertain to Apple cases.
Thanks
Spencerdl

Wow.. Just seems a bit unfair to be treated so poorly when all of my posts in here, including today's, have been for Apple cases. I follow the rules just like everyone else. Not sure where the problem is, but I do hope you have a better day. Cheers.

akutch34

Trusted Member
Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
Your pic just made me switch to my white silicone case! Looks so good with rose gold!

No problem! I absolutely love the white on white. It seems to always end up back on my phone no matter which new case I buy. 🏽 Glad I'm not alone

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
No problem! I absolutely love the white on white. It seems to always end up back on my phone no matter which new case I buy. 🏽 Glad I'm not alone

Def not alone! And I'm a weird one where I match my wallpapers to my case. I was using the pink silicone for a few weeks and have my fair share of pink walls to match but it's nice to switch it up. White- you can't go wrong. Super classy looking too!

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
I agree, It looks great.. That's why I always want to go buy one when I see everyone posting their pics here ... Lol

The pictures help me too lol I saw the white silicone picture this morning and had to change! thankfully I had the white silicone handy and didn't have to go out to buy it!

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
I bought it sometime around January . Didn't use it all the time but you know how it goes, it suddenly became one of my favorite go to cases now. It also goes with everything and matches all the WP's...

Exactly! I sold one yesterday at work and was like "wow I miss this" but I don't like babying my phone and silicone is the way to go for me! I don't worry about these