Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
Results 101 to 111 of 111
Like Tree74Likes
  1. #101  
    hVarun's Avatar
    iMore Newbie

    Posts
    45 Posts
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts

    Default iPhone 6S silicone case

    How does the lite colour silicone stay over time? I am planning to go for the new mint or stone for my space grey 6s plus...
    Last edited by hVarun; 04-04-2016 at 03:22 PM.
  2. #102  

    Default iPhone 6S silicone case

    I was gifted this Beauty.





    My first Apple Silicone Case. Nice...VERY NICE
    violetjune likes this.
  3. #103  
    Jennnt's Avatar
    iMore Newbie

    Posts
    36 Posts

    Default Re: iPhone 6S silicone case

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    I was gifted this Beauty.

    http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...5336c4756b.jpg

    http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...977d0065b5.jpg

    My first Apple Silicone Case. Nice...VERY NICE
    NICE! enjoy the case
    How is the lint/fubers issue ? is this case also fit to iPHONE 6?
    Spencerdl likes this.
  4. #104  

    Default Re: iPhone 6S silicone case

    Quote Originally Posted by Jennnt View Post
    NICE! enjoy the case
    How is the lint/fubers issue ? is this case also fit to iPHONE 6?
    No problems with lint/fibers, and I can't really see that being a problem with the type of silicone that Apple uses for this case.
  5. #105  
    ladyc0524's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,221 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,755 Global Posts

    Default Re: iPhone 6S silicone case

    For some reason, my lavender and apricot silicone cases collect a lot of lint while my orange one doesn't collect any at all. It's weird
  6. #106  

    Default Re: iPhone 6S silicone case

    I have the stone and a friend has the mint. No issues.
  7. #107  
    Jennnt's Avatar
    iMore Newbie

    Posts
    36 Posts

    Default Re: iPhone 6S silicone case

    is this case fit to iPhone 6? or just for 6s?
  8. #108  

    Default Re: iPhone 6S silicone case

    Quote Originally Posted by Jennnt View Post
    is this case fit to iPhone 6? or just for 6s?
    It will fit both the 6/6s. The one for the 6s Plus will also fit the 6 Plus
  9. #109  

    Default Re: iPhone 6S silicone case

    Quote Originally Posted by ladyc0524 View Post
    For some reason, my lavender and apricot silicone cases collect a lot of lint while my orange one doesn't collect any at all. It's weird
    Are they all the same "age"? My white one used to get a lot of lint, but now it doesn't. I'm using a midnight blue one now for a couple weeks, and it's been great. I'm a believer.
    MooMooPrincess likes this.
  10. #110  
    ladyc0524's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,221 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,755 Global Posts

    Default Re: iPhone 6S silicone case

    Quote Originally Posted by robertk328 View Post
    Are they all the same "age"? My white one used to get a lot of lint, but now it doesn't. I'm using a midnight blue one now for a couple weeks, and it's been great. I'm a believer.
    The lavender and orange are the same age, the apricot just came out but it also collects a lot of lint like the lavender. It's weird
    robertk328 likes this.
  11. #111  
    Buckeye2009's Avatar
    iMore Newbie

    Posts
    18 Posts

    Default Re: iPhone 6S silicone case

    Quote Originally Posted by ladyc0524 View Post
    The lavender and orange are the same age, the apricot just came out but it also collects a lot of lint like the lavender. It's weird
    I just got the apricot one and I feel like I'm always wiping dust/lint off it. I don't really see anything, but I can feel it. I'll give it some more time and hopefully it will get better.
    ladyc0524 likes this.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Similar Threads

  1. My LifeProof Fre (Banzai) for iPhone 6 Plus Review
    By daniel.michael4724 in forum Accessories
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 06-03-2016, 06:49 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-09-2016, 02:05 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-09-2016, 06:57 AM
  4. iPhone 6s Plus
    By Keithy2345 in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-09-2016, 05:02 AM
  5. Notes disappear from iPhone 6s
    By iMore Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-08-2016, 07:35 PM

Posting Permissions